Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: GkmF 20mm Genesis Atomizer List Spot

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228

    GkmF 20mm Genesis Atomizer List Spot

    My name is up for the GkmF atomiser.

    An amazing atty at an amazing price.
    The thing is, as much as I love the configuration capabilities, which is almost limitless, I can't bring myself to buy it with only one 1.2mm airhole.

    If it had one 1mm airhole I would snap it up in an instant as I could drill a second. For me, this atomiser would require two airholes for me to run it in the config I wanted.

    Payment is due tomorrow.

    I opted for the 1.2mm airhole over the 1.5 with an extra Pyrex tank.

    If anyone that missed out and wants to get in on this, or simply jump the queue, let me know.

    I'm not looking to make any money, I just don't want to see the spot go to waste.

    The atomiser is 80 euro and the extra Pyrex tank 7.
    Shipping is included in this price but PayPal fees aren't.
    Mr frost requests gift payment and I think the fees would be no more than 5 euro.

    This brings the total to 92 euro.

    If anyone is interested in getting in on this fine atty, post in here and we will get the ball rolling. The atty can be shipped directly to you AFAIK.

    So, let me know if you're interested in taking my spot.

    Cheers peeps,
    Kritikal

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the Hedge fund
    Posts
    3,256
    Awesome Atty, Tripple wick ability also dual U wick....

    I asked for no holes in mine as I'm drilling 4 x 0.5mm in mine.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,497
    Quote Originally Posted by kritikal View Post
    My name is up for the GkmF atomiser.

    An amazing atty at an amazing price.
    The thing is, as much as I love the configuration capabilities, which is almost limitless, I can't bring myself to buy it with only one 1.2mm airhole.

    If it had one 1mm airhole I would snap it up in an instant as I could drill a second. For me, this atomiser would require two airholes for me to run it in the config I wanted.

    Payment is due tomorrow.

    I opted for the 1.2mm airhole over the 1.5 with an extra Pyrex tank.

    If anyone that missed out and wants to get in on this, or simply jump the queue, let me know.

    I'm not looking to make any money, I just don't want to see the spot go to waste.

    The atomiser is 80 euro and the extra Pyrex tank 7.
    Shipping is included in this price but PayPal fees aren't.
    Mr frost requests gift payment and I think the fees would be no more than 5 euro.

    This brings the total to 92 euro.

    If anyone is interested in getting in on this fine atty, post in here and we will get the ball rolling. The atty can be shipped directly to you AFAIK.

    So, let me know if you're interested in taking my spot.

    Cheers peeps,
    Kritikal
    I'll take it mate, my vaporwall name is soth, pm me for further details.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzme View Post
    Awesome Atty, Tripple wick ability also dual U wick....

    I asked for no holes in mine as I'm drilling 4 x 0.5mm in mine.
    Is that an option? Shit, if it is I might just keep it and drill 2x 1mm holes, provided they haven't drilled it out yet.



    I'll get back to you soth.

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In the Hedge fund
    Posts
    3,256
    Yeah it is krit,

    Sorry soth,
    kritikal likes this.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,497
    nps guys

    Next time

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,121
    Hey Krit he replied you on VW that he can customize the airhole option for you
    kritikal likes this.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,497
    Looks like I need to go to vaporwall and put myself on all these lists for these cool items,

    I'm already on the IQ list, recommend any others?

  9. #9
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    3,228
    Quote Originally Posted by fudgeball View Post
    Hey Krit he replied you on VW that he can customize the airhole option for you
    Thanks, will check it out.

    (*Susceptible to sloppy moderation)

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    gympie queensland
    Posts
    2,348
    you on the orion v3 list soth?the v2 is shit hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Looks like I need to go to vaporwall and put myself on all these lists for these cool items,

    I'm already on the IQ list, recommend any others?
    RIP VP

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:08 PM.