Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: FS Brand new Killer 705

AVF Regular

FS Brand new Killer 705

Hey guys,

Have a new killer 705 for sale, never used.

will send it out with 2 pre made coils and ceramics and the fully assembled unit with a pre installed wick and coil.

$80 shipped express (Price break down killer 705 - $72.97, coil, wick and ceramic - $3.2 each x 2 = $76.17 + Express shipping = $86.07) ono

MMM

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    graaah I want this but I am broke for two weeks. Why does all the good stuff come up in between pay weeks hahaha. Someone buy this, and put me out of my misery. MMM is also awesome to deal with.
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

AVF Regular
    cheers for the shout out i can hold it for ya i am in the process of deliberating on 2 ebaron spirals or two ERA RBAs......one is in stock the other is out........

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    MMM, I'm sure someone will come along shortly and give it a better home than I could. I still have nfi what I'm doing with RBAs. Thank you for the kind offer
    If no one bites, you know where to find me

If it was me buying atties, I'd get two ERA Hornets for the Reos, all the good stuff is always out of stock though.
    Last edited by Rynxa; 14-04-13 at 07:34 AM.
    Words are fun.
    Steam powered and smoke free since January 2013.
    Addiction is bad, let me explain it to you after I finish this coffee.

Since Rynxa has turned down your offer to hold, I'll take it

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith2012 View Post
    Since Rynxa has turned down your offer to hold, I'll take it
    You flinch and you lose, damn! If any of these sales do not occur I am also interested.

AVF Regular
    pm sent bobsmith2012

PM replied to and money paid.

AVF Regular
    sold enjoy buddy. Will be in the mail tomorrow

AVF Regular
    got 6 spare wicks, coil and ceramics i just found. If you want those as well bobsmith2012 can chuck them in for $15

other wise $24 shipped express for anyone else (price break down = each wick, coil and ceramic 3.2 each (6 x 3.2 = 19.20) + 9.90 shipping = $28.40

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast