Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike
  • 1 Post By TimmyC
  • 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: FS 2 AMP tanks

AVF Regular

FS 2 AMP tanks

Hey guys,

So, here i am selling my AMP tank kits. Why you ask? I am scared of the glass tanks lol and they never leave home so they hardly get used since i have been using my Reo's with ERA and spheroids with provari more (i rather rebuildables) I thought I'd sell them to someone who would love them more than me.

I have one i have ran 2 tanks through ( the silver one) and still have the original atty that came with (never used)

The other is brand new, never used (bought from Jas, the 3ml tank has a small chip in it but it still works as said by Jas, but there is a replacement coming for it that will be posted to the buyer, link here For Sale AMP TANK kit brand new! (Black))

The one thats used is clear anodised (silver), comes with atty cisqo spec never used, never left home. $160 posted express.

the other new one has no atty (black) but i will include 2 LR east mall attys (new) will be $160 posted express as well (this is what i paid for it with no atty so i thought i'd be nice and include 2 , who ever buys i will let Jas know to forward the new 3ml tank to replace the one with a small chip in it)

both come with 3 and 5ml tank and atty extender.

Works great as an assisted feed tank! really don't wanna sell them, but they don't get much love in my rotation so thought someone else would love them more than i have.

Cheers

MMM
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 25-04-13 at 04:52 AM.
    Jas likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

How much for the black one?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    How much for the black one?
    $160 express posted

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

sold, pm me your paypal

AVF Regular
    Black one sold.

AVF Regular
    Black AMP tank sale confirmed.

Silver (clear anodised) left

AVF Regular
    MMM I will take the silver one and deduct the cost from the Darwin? Work for you?
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    sounds good TimmyC. when do you want me to post it to you? know your heading away soon.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael-Mikey-Mike View Post
    sounds good TimmyC. when do you want me to post it to you? know your heading away soon.
    I will post out the Darwin today. I will get you to post the amp tank sometime between now and may 9 to my work addy (I will pm you soon about it). Obviously no rush haha

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    I will post out the Darwin today. I will get you to post the amp tank sometime between now and may 9 to my work addy (I will pm you soon about it). Obviously no rush haha
    Ok cool. Waiting for pm. It's a great tank timmy if you like dripping but hate the action lol. Just got too much gear here now and well they were the latest edition and I found my passion for RBAs again so they weren't getting much use.
    Jas likes this.