Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: (FS)(MELB) Battery Charger

AVF Regular

(FS)(MELB) Pila Battery Charger

Hi All,

I need to clear some desk space so selling 2 of my battery chargers

1. Pila Charger - 14500 to 18650 batterries with battery spacer for 16340 or 18350, plus trustfire 16340/18350 charger $30 plus $10 express postage. Both have aust plugs. New the Pila was $60 delivered and the Trustfire $25, so for $35 delivered its a bargain.

Buying a good battery charger is a must, and the Pila is about as good as they get. I just dont need it as I have a 4 bay charger as well. Heres a link to the pila charger specs.

Pila IBC Charger for 14500 / 17500 / 18500 / 18650 3.7 volt Lithium Battery Charger
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 28-04-13 at 01:05 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    bump..................
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    dropped price to $35, and will throw in a few PA concentrated flavour (1 dram) bottles as well. someone may as well get the use of a great charger, as otherwise it will just sit in the cupboard as a spare

AVF Regular
    need to go to the post office tomorrow and post some things, so if I sell this today I will post in the morning, if not I will put it in the cupboard as a spare.

Thought someone with a dodgy charger would jump at the chance to get a top of the range one for a great price, if nothing more than for piece of mind and safety ?

AVF Regular
    Hrmm, still available? If yes, we'll take it please Mickg33.
    We're off to the markets in a few minutes, so either very soon, or in a few hours, we'll do the paypal thang.
    Mickg33 and Robray like this.

AVF Regular
    Too late.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Current gear: Provari, Zenesis *ASH*, Zenesis standard, ZAP, REO VV and Grand, Zenesis Sidewinder, Penelope, GG TS, Ithaka.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    Hrmm, still available? If yes, we'll take it please Mickg33.
    We're off to the markets in a few minutes, so either very soon, or in a few hours, we'll do the paypal thang.
    Hi,

No probs all yours, will send paypal details

AVF Regular
    Wanna be my payPAL?
    All done this end, thanks Mick.

AVF Regular
    thanks all - mods can close this thread

AVF Regular
    Arrived this evening for a late night vape mail surprise, in perfect condition, and as a bonus just as bout of sneezing demanded the use of Vape Towelling packaging.
    Thanks Mickg33.
    Mickg33 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast