Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By MrGruffy
  • 5 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By Pleski

Thread: FS: v2 Cig Starter kit

AVF Regular

FS: v2 Cig Starter kit

i know its a very basic product, but it did get me started and atleast you can buy nicotine filled cartos for it from aus

Say $50ono?
    Last edited by kostanz; 08-05-13 at 12:12 AM.

AVF Regular
    By comparison to their cost, this is an ok price, just.
    Compared to the value, it's not a good price.
    Most/all people on this forum will be well past this 901 threaded device and therefore would probably look to any number of of Chinese suppliers for 510 threaded devices, such as this for change out of $7 and a handful of these for $1.70 each. The V2Cig juice is pretty good for the huge dollars, but as you say, you can buy nic in oz in pre-filed carts.

Edit: fixed carto price decimal

AVF Regular
    I know, i just hate it sitting in my drawer doing nothing. You will never know unless you list it. Would be a good start for someone who isnt able to fill there own cartos or isnt able to mix there own juice with nicotine.. Im not expecting much, especially on a forum thats all about mixing your own juice and modifying devices etc

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kostanz View Post
    I know, i just hate it sitting in my drawer doing nothing. You will never know unless you list it. Would be a good start for someone who isnt able to fill there own cartos or isnt able to mix there own juice with nicotine.. Im not expecting much, especially on a forum thats all about mixing your own juice and modifying devices etc
    I wish you well, those things got us off smokes long enough to get a few more, larger devices.
    mrsgruffy and Jas like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Good luck buddy, i did too start off with V2 cigs but have now as you would probably know many if not all vapers have moved on to higher end anti cigalike devices. But seeing that pic brings me way back when i got my first V2 starter kit, i was sitting by the door step looking out the window for the postie those were the days, actually no, its worse now I've moved out and live next to my mailbox
    Good luck either way

AVF Regular
    I've actually switched to V2cigs, the longest battery, with the liquimax clearos. I'd been on e-gos, mods and even a vmax for a year, and never thought I'd go down to a 'cigalike.' I admit I turned down my nose a bit when another vaper gave me one at the Sydney vapers meet.

But the V2 battery +liquimax combo is just awesome. It gives excellent vapour almost all the time, almost never gives a burnt taste, the batteries charge in USB in less than an hour, and they look really cool out in public. The other thing is they rarely leak or bubble (except with citrus vapes, can't use them in a clearo). I'm really hooked.

They're also pretty good value. The battery is about the same as an e-go twist, and the liquimax clearos are dirt cheap. The only caution I'd make is you need a fairly high PG mix, the clearos are a bit too compact for some of my thick VG blends. That and acidic blends will crack the liquimax plastic.

PS if anyone has any long batteries (like the black one pictured above) I'd be happy to buy, just PM me.
    Last edited by Pleski; 10-05-13 at 10:53 PM.
    da_doc86 likes this.