• 1 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By soth
  • 3 Post By Michael-Mikey-Mike

Thread: FS Darwin

AVF Regular

FS Darwin

ok so i got a Darwin for sale.

Unlike when i got it, i have fully stripped it and cleaned it, it was dirty!!!!

second (in good faith of full disclosure) the current reader is off. I emailed Brandon at Evolv and it is fixable, just have to send it back to him.

Third, there are minor signs of scratches from usage (not from me, but they are there, this is how it came to me)

The reason for selling is, yes i jumped at wanting to own a darwin, a bit of vaping history! but i am hardly using it. Not because of the off current reader. It reads the ohms .5 off but since its variable power, it still gives a perfect vape and vapes perfect still. It makes an awesome dripper and an even better pass through, no lack of power what so ever.

But my vaping style is to run my cells down at the end of the day to keep a healthy cell while charging. The darwin see's hardly any use. Everytime i do use it, i love it, its just simple. But between using my provaris, GGTS and Reo's its just being neglected.

It didn't come with a charger but it just uses a mini usb and i can include a cable for it. I will come with 2 lengthed 510 to 510 adapters to allow tank use. It also comes with a spare case.

I have been using it with an A7 mini and it is just a perfect vape every time, but i hardly use it. I want this to go to a good home.

Asking price is $210 including express post.

image.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpg
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 09-05-13 at 12:03 AM.
    Vinny and Jas like this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Great price MMM, and my hat off to you for cleaning it inside out, I would take it but im getting a Ikirus Hybrid on Saturday so ill be cash strapped. Very rare item, this will be snapped up very quick i rekon.
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.

AVF Regular
    Cheers Jas, i was scared when i pulled it apart, but damn, its just a simple unit. Don;t know how people let their mods get so gunked up.

Works awesome now! just not being used much in my rotation i want to show it more love, but there is not enough hours in the day for me to use it. That and i been spoiled with the Reo and its awesome feeding system, and the Spheroid on a provari is just so good! The darwin is just sitting there crying to be loved. So i would love to see it sent to a loving user who will keep it clean and loved mods have feelings too lol
    Jas likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

Jas
    AVF Regular
    calling soth to the stage, soth can you please make your way to the classies
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jas View Post
    calling soth to the stage, soth can you please make your way to the classies
    Soth preordered twin bagua's this morning, one in brass, one in silver. I'm officially tapped out until the 18th now

That being said a darwin is something I don't have.
    Last edited by soth; 08-05-13 at 10:09 AM.
    Jas likes this.

AVF Regular
    bump
    anyone? poor darwin

AVF Regular
    or nearest offer? (Australian buyers only as postage will be more for international)
    Last edited by Michael-Mikey-Mike; 09-05-13 at 12:34 AM.

AVF Regular
    im surprised we have had no international vapers put an offer in
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    im surprised its still here! i think i might jump on over to ECF if its not gone by tomorrow.

AVF Regular
    mod gone close thread, being donated to a mate
    Fatman, Jas and soth like this.