Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: [FS] [Melb] eVic Kit

[FS] [Melb] eVic Kit

Hey,

Up for sale is my eVic. It's had 1027 seconds of use which is 17 minutes in total vape time. So it's in near NEW condition as I hardly ever use it at all. Comes with Firmware V1.3 which is the newest.

Comes with:
    box,
    all packaging,
    manuals,
    battery,
    USB cable,
    Wall charger
    eVic.

So it's a complete kit in as new condition!

Selling for $90AUD which includes free express postage and PP fees. I'll even throw in a Brand new sealed EVOD valued at $7

No international buyers.

lol, the first of the evics.
    wondered who would drop first. i still like mine though gone back to provari at the moment as evic wont do 0.9Ω.

I guess you aren't so averse to profits being made on secondhand when its you selling them
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Yeah its just getting no use. Im even thinking about selling my GP Paps which has the telescopic pin.

This really is a great price, You're basically paying $72.45 for a near new evic which has had 17 mins use. It's not as if it's 6 months old etc.
    Last edited by neofelis; 08-05-13 at 11:36 AM.

AVF Regular
    I guess not having any other to compare too doesn't help, but I quite like mine. Works well and has a pretty screen that tells me stuffs, very appealing for tech addicts. Finally running the cobras on it, with a 1.5Ω coil and it's the best thing I've ever tried. What turned you off it neo?

It's just not for me.. Everyone else seems to like them but me! lol. Maybe im fussy?

I got a provari V2.5 the other night and I want to start obtaining batteries cheaply for the community (Panasonic cells and Blazar) So I need to rack up some funds to start that. The company will only ship via Fedex as they can get them through via Air that way. So shipping is like $55 alone :\

I'll even stock the Soshine Chargers S1 max-III (Ver 3) for around $27 each (Usually sell for $50) They come out on the 20th may.
    Last edited by neofelis; 08-05-13 at 11:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    lol, the first of the evics.
    wondered who would drop first. i still like mine though gone back to provari at the moment as evic wont do 0.9Ω.

I guess you aren't so averse to profits being made on secondhand when its you selling them
    lol... subtle mate, subtle
    Ravenscroft and Fatman like this.

Bump for the good priced evic

Remember: These sell for around $120 from vendors shipped. I'm even throwing in free express post (Next day delivery within the Australia Post Network) and a free Evod valued at $7!

AVF Regular
    I'm so tempted to buy it just to test that delivery claim. :P

lol, you're outside of the Australia Post Network Takes 4 days for you if not longer.

I still maintain this is a good buy for someone looking to try their first mod. Even if it doesn't sell I suppose it can sit here gathering dust.
    Last edited by neofelis; 08-05-13 at 02:52 PM.

someone will grab it tonight i reckon, its a good mod.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast