Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Trade Me Your Reo

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    373

    Trade Me Your Reo

    I am having a love affair with the Reo, and since no one apparently has any money I thought I would ask for a trade.

    I am looking for Reos, any Reos considered.

    Take your pick from a Mini DID, Steampunk #10, Team Rampage AMR, AMP Tank, Innokin Ucans, or combinations thereof for equivalent value.

    Lets trade!
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    carrara on the gc
    Posts
    2,470
    gl u have already missed the biannual reo sale, i think most of the guys who were selling did it last month
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    373
    Yeah, the classies are totally dead at the moment. A couple of months ago you would put something up and it would be gone in ten minutes, maybe everyone has got everything they could possibly need.
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Just a changing of the guard of late - a lot of the more hardcore mod buyers and sellers have moved on to more hardcore ecig sites, a lot of the old guard senior members still here have started to slow down their spending , as after a couple of years of vaping the new shinies arn't quite so shiny anymore, and alot of the newbies haven't quite got the shiny bug yet A lot of longer term members also left because they weren't happy with the direction the site was going in.

    So AVF has lost many of the buyers and sellers, for the moment anyway.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-05-13 at 10:46 AM.
    Vinny likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    373
    C'mon noobs, buy my shit!
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

  6. #6
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Ahhhhh soooo tempted for the steampunk, i got a white grand which i got off a member on ere but its no way near equal value oh well lol and still use the reo a lot
    Last edited by yatesy88; 14-05-13 at 11:00 AM.
    Fatman likes this.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Victoria
    Posts
    373
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Ahhhhh soooo tempted for the steampunk, i got a white grand which i got off a member on ere but its no way near equal value oh well lol and still use the reo a lot
    Can't blame you - If I had just bought a Reo and a bag full of 306's first I wouldn't have all this stuff. It's the bomb.
    Life is too short for genesis atomisers and pbusardo reviews.

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    But if u wld trade it (i know its not equal value ), let me consider for a couple hours as ive sorta gone off silica rbas again. I thought id revisit them but im a gennie man all da way

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    ADELAIDE
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    Just a changing of the guard of late - a lot of the more hardcore mod buyers and sellers have moved on to more hardcore ecig sites, a lot of the old guard senior members still here have started to slow down their spending , as after a couple of years of vaping the new shinies arn't quite so shiny anymore, and alot of the newbies haven't quite got the shiny bug yet A lot of longer term members also left because they weren't happy with the direction the site was going in.

    So AVF has lost many of the buyers and sellers, for the moment anyway.
    Hey mick you have been around now a long time you constantly see in the old forum threads etc a name that always seemed to pop up that was big ali vap he seemed really like he was very switched on with mods etc and sold alot of stuff where did he go ?

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,466
    Quote Originally Posted by paulk View Post
    Hey mick you have been around now a long time you constantly see in the old forum threads etc a name that always seemed to pop up that was big ali vap he seemed really like he was very switched on with mods etc and sold alot of stuff where did he go ?
    Bigalivapor like most "hobby" type vapers, and infact most senior hobby type members on here, is a member of many sites I suspect such as vaporwall, and vapepit, but there are alot of sites. They are more sites where smaller high end modders post their "lists" or latest mod updates, and people have a chat and laugh about the hobby of vaping. They are more places to buy new mods not so much 2nd hand mods.

    If you want to buy new higher end very popular mods they are worth a look, but you also have to be prepared to wait for months on lists, or be up at 6am hitting F5 on vendor sites

    I dont think most people that only buy stuff off the classifieds here realise the work/frustration you need go through to secure high end popular mods, and how relatively fair our classified prices are.

    Its good to see more aussie vendors starting to stock the higher end mods though as well.

    Anyway I better stop derailing this thread
    Last edited by Mickg33; 14-05-13 at 12:32 PM.
    giruvian, margyb, Fatman and 1 others like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 09:56 AM.