• 2 Post By second_chance
  • 1 Post By bilbo
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 1 Post By Mickg33

Thread: [****CLOSED****] (FS)(MELB) Themis Titanide 14500

AVF Regular

[****CLOSED****] (FS)(MELB) Themis Titanide 14500

Hi All,

Set myself a limit of 6 sets of mods/atomisers and I am up to 8 again after my little buying spell, so needed to at least pick one thing to sell.

These sell for between $225-250 plus postage new depending on where you look. While it is longer than some other 14500 mods (see pic below) its a well crafted, hard hitting, titanium mod that fits nicely in your hand. I am selling this for $125 plus $10 express postage. If you want 4 14500 efest batts to go with them add another $15.

Its best to use only one type of battery in this, as while its easy enough to do, you will need to buy a long allen key to unscrew the switch and add or remove washers/orings to adjust the switch throw for different size batts (they come included). It only takes a minute or so to do, but you dont want to be using all sorts of different brand 14500's (they all differ a bit in length) in it, and having to adjust the switch all the time. Stick to one battery brand, and its set and forget, with no rattle and a perfect fit.

Its got a nice oyster shell inlay in the button (look at the video to see)

It works and looks great. I have lowered the price because it does have a few little marks on it (see the pic -near the bottom close to the switch), and I tried to get the photo quality good enough for you to see them. You would need to hold it up to your face and in the light to see them though normally.

Heres a few pics.

Heres a pull apart video of a 18650 version that shows adjusting the switch throw Titanide Themis eCig Full Review - YouTube He craps on alot lol. With the contacts this hits as hard as the best 14500 mods.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fatman; 16-05-13 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Closing thread
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

I'll take it with the batteries please, this will be for my wife!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    I'll take it with the batteries please, this will be for my wife!
    Are saying its not blokey enough for you bilbo No probs, its set up for the efest batteries at the moment. I will send you my paypal details and once you pay send me a pm with you name and address and I will express post it tommorrow.

Cheers
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Lol...not at all, I've bought to much this week and have to justify buying it!
    Mickg33 likes this.

Generous sale Mick, nice buy Bilbo!
    Mickg33 and bilbo like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo View Post
    Lol...not at all, I've bought to much this week and have to justify buying it!
    I know the feeling

Just sent the money...address in PayPal......thanks dude my "wife" wink wink will be happy
    Mickg33 likes this.

Super Moderator
    Great sale Mick ... good buying bilbo !!

bilbo likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Got the payment, will express post tommorrow.

Packaged it in the original flash case they come in. Dont throw out the little bag with an extra oring and 2 washers in it by mistake, which you may need if you use a smaller 14500 battery. They also come with a lifetime guarantee on the switch, 510 connector etc.

Thanks all this thread can be closed
    bilbo likes this.

Super Moderator
    closing
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them