Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[***CLOSED***]Newbie would like to buy Go-go kit, or similar

Hi everyone,

I'm new to vaping and would like a simple setup, one where I easily fill a whatever and just charge a long lasting battery. It's all so confusing, even with these forums and reviews! The Go-go sounds good?

So far I've only tried a cheapie from Dealextreme, which was fun but didn't produce much taste or smoke. I only want 0mg nicotine juice, as I'm not a cigarette smoker, and would like juice with a lot of taste.

Please let me know if you have something suitable for sale, I live in Queensland.

Many thanks,

Tgirl

Dear Tgirl, Electronic cigarettes are meant to help people with a hand to mouth / nicotine addiction. I strongly suggest reconsidering before making a purchase.

Hi Tgirl,
    we are trying hard to encourage non-smokers to avoid this really, we are currently attempting to get accepted by the various health organisations and probably the strongest arguments against us is the suggestion that it will appeal to a select group of non-smokers and get them to start due to appealing flavours.

The long term health risks are unknown though we consider it to be safer than smoking, that does not mean it is safe.
    The flavours are nice .. but only compared to the smoking equivalent of licking ashtrays .. why inhale butterscotch when you go down the shop and buy some to suck on. I am not yet sold on flavours tbh.
    The hand to mouth thing is a dangerous habit to get into and is not one to enforce.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    I have to agree with the others that have posted. Nothing is going to get vaping banned quicker than non smokers taking it up because it looks cool or whatever other reason. If you have never smoked, then why start to vape, it just does not make any sense. Do yourself a favour and go down the the local shop or supermarket, and pick up some lollies to suck or much on. It will be so much healthier for you, cheaper and better tasting anyway.
    Last edited by RichardLOZ; 13-06-11 at 12:04 PM. Reason: typo

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Agree with all that has been said. Tasgirl all you need to inhale into your lungs is lovely healthy fresh air, nothing better than that.

AVF Regular
    Tgirl, as everyone else has already said, if you don't smoke don't even think about starting to vape.

People on this forum all started vaping as a way to give up smoking, and not for any other reason. It is not 'cool' to vape, we don't vape to taste the flavours, if we want butterscotch we go to the shop and buy a packet of lollies.

There is no reason that someone who doesn't smoke should even think about taking up something that could be habit forming.

In any case

I'd feel so violated if I asked you to start smoking, vaping, is only a healthIER option, and If you're considering it for weight loss/compulsive food craving or something like that, please ask your doctor, although e-cigs are primarily for cigarette smoking cessation.

In hindsight, if it can help more than one aspect of our lives, it should be more legal, though the big wigs in canberra may disagree.
    If it's a great day do die, it's a better day to live

JuiceWhore Sig

Disclaimer: this is my opinion, everyone may disagree with me but unless my math is wrong, i'm right .

Sik
    eGo's or Go Go's are a good middle of the road product. If you are a social smoker or whatever 0mg juice is the way to go. Whatever you do dont go getting yourself addicted to nicotine.

Personally i would go the Ego as it uses a more common 510 thread which would allow you to try different atomisers etc. But if you are just looking for an all in one, one off kit it probably doesnt matter. There was an AU vendor flogging go-go's the other day, but i cant find the link.

Geez, Way to jump down peoples throats guys. One warning is probably enough. People are big enough to make their own decisions and I hardly think a non smoker picking up an ecig is any worse than a non smoker picking up a cigarette. Every post in this thread is NOOOOOOOO DONT. No one gave any actual information. We abuse the shit out of the government for saying "no you shouldnt do that" rather than giving us the information we need to make our own choices, stop being the fkn government....
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Geez, Way to jump down peoples throats guys. One warning is probably enough. People are big enough to make their own decisions and I hardly think a non smoker picking up an ecig is any worse than a non smoker picking up a cigarette. Every post in this thread is NOOOOOOOO DONT. No one gave any actual information. We abuse the shit out of the government for saying "no you shouldnt do that" rather than giving us the information we need to make our own choices, stop being the fkn government....
    I feel the same way(but passively), though, I don't think she's doing it for smoking.
    If it's a great day do die, it's a better day to live

JuiceWhore Sig

Disclaimer: this is my opinion, everyone may disagree with me but unless my math is wrong, i'm right .

AVF Regular
    Agree with you Sik and also feel the same as Raxor. However my concern was the statement that it was 'fun', this is not a 'fun' pastime and I have concerns when people call vaping fun. We are not vaping because it is fun, and am sure we have other things that we do for fun.
    Last edited by CupCake; 13-06-11 at 02:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast