Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: [FS] [BNE] GUS G16 and GP Spheroid

Rah

[FS] [BNE] GUS G16 and GP Spheroid

[SOLD]

I have for sale a GUS G16 used for a couple of days and in excellent condition. It has the GP Paps telescopic 510 connector (Brass) and also comes with the original hot spring setup plus a GP Paps LUX telescopic 510 connector(gold plated). Tested the GUS G16 with a Battery reading 4.15 V without load. Under load with the original setup (hot spring) the voltage dropped to 3.29 V. Under load with GP Paps Brass telescopic the voltage was 3.85 V which in my opinion is great. The G16 comes with three AW 14500 batteries (one brand new and two charged a handfull of times).

Price $115 shipped

Also for sale a GP Spheroid used for half a day as I could not get the Bell open. The allen key damaged the Bell (was using the correct size, 3 I believe, but would not fit the Bell) so stuffed the wool from the atomiser end and might have stuffed too much in as the juice didn't even last half a day. So ordered a brand new Bell. Later realised were meant to use Torx key to open the Bell and on trying could get the old Bell to open with the Torx key so leaving that in. But also comes with the brand new Bell. The Spheroid is in as new condition as only used it for half a day. Also comes with the new wool from Vapourart (that apparently wicks better though I haven't tried it) and the old wool.

Price $115 shipped

Price for both $220 shipped

Note: The Provari Mini in photos is for size comparison only and not included in sale.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg
    Last edited by Rah; 18-05-13 at 05:25 PM.

AVF Regular
    Hi Rah, So glad that I have had hours to ponder, without competition, purchasing the GP Spheroid. Consider it sold and awaiting PM details. The reviews for this product are solid! I am hoping that you might have some silica wick to go with the item since I have none. I appreciate that I will have heaps of filler, and I also have wire, but at this stage, no wick. Just a small amount to get me going would be fantastic. Apparently the wick that came with the unit is made for it. Did it come in a box/package? Anyway and regardless I am looking forward to vape heaven!!!!
    Cheers
    Gresh11
    Michael-Mikey-Mike likes this.

AVF Regular
    the spheroid is solid and the gus16 looks so good with it......contemplating on it......
    Gresh11 likes this.

2x SS GGTS, 2x GGTS, 2x UFS, 2x Ody + extension kit, 2x GG Slim, GGTB, 2x Provari, Reo Grand Kicked, 2 x cyclone with AFC, ERA RBA, 2x Quasar, 2x Tohb, 2x Zenith V2, Nemesis, Hades, Supermax, Copper Black Stingray JiB box mod and so much more

AVF Regular
    Sorry MMM you pushed me toooo far. Rah I will take the lot thanks $220 posted. Cheers.

yea nice setup really keen to try a GP Spheroid good buy mate

AVF Regular
    Cheers. But the problem is, I am spending dosh hand over fist. I used to think that Soth was both a lunatic and/or had too much money. I now think that only I am a lunatic, since I don't know if Soth is loaded or not??????

I know what that is like.... Just having a big clear out as we speak.

AVF Regular
    So what's next on that desk of shiny's Powerslave.......

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Replace provari them I would really like to find a gg + ithika

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Or what am I selling reo if thats the question

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast