Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 58
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: WTS Assorted Vape Gear

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676

    WTS Assorted Vape Gear

    Hi guys and gals. I have a few things that I have that get no use these days so here they are


    ONLY VIVI NOVA COILS REMAIN

    VIVI NOVA COILS V3 LONG WICK AVAILABLE
    2.8 ohm coils – 44 pieces $20+shipping

    CARTOMIZERS

    Smoktech flanged 1.5 dual coil pre punched XL -3 pieces $2 + shipping
    Smoktech 2.0 dual coil XL vapebar drilled -6 pieces $5 + shipping
    VKS slotted cartos SR -5 pieces $4+shipping
    Boge XL SR steel -2 pieces $1 + shipping
    Boge SR vapebar drilled -10 pieces - $9 + shipping
    Total cartomizer package $15 + shipping SOLDPAID

    VIVI NOVAS
    vivi nova tanks- drip tip, bottom and top cap, coloured tube, no coils
    purple x2
    blue x2
    clear x1
    pink x 2
    total $12 + shipping Sold PAID

    VIVI NOVA KITS
    1 purple kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 +shipping SOLD PAID
    1 pink kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 + shipping SOLD PAID

    VIVI NOVA COLOURED TUBES SOLD PAID
    1 pink, 1 black and 1 purple
    Total $2 + shipping

    GLASS FIBRE WICKS TAKEN
    Glass fibre wick 5 meters 1mm $3 + shipping (Vapebar)
    Glass fibre wick 5 meters 3mm $3 + shipping (vapebar)

    LIQUINATORS
    liquinators 010.jpg
    3 aluminium liquinators (3ML) $23ea + shipping
    2 stainless steel liquinators (3ML) $33ea + shipping
    Spare Polycarbonate Tank tube 3 ML 2 pieces $2ea + shipping
    Spare Polycarbonate Tank tube 5 ML 6 pieces $2ea +shipping
    Spare Polypropylene Tank tube 3ML 1 piece $2ea +shipping
    Total Liquinator Package $130 + shipping SOLD PAID
    *these tanks have been used on the provari, therefore they do have the marking on some of the caps

    INNOKIN ICLEAR 30
    Unused/unopened iclear 30 kits, 4 kits $7 ea +shipping
    All 4 kits total $24 + shippingSOLDPAID


    510 DRIP TIPS soldPAID
    2 bullet style drip tips stainless steel, brass colour
    Total 2 drip tips $6 + shipping

    FREEBIES IF NEEDEDThese r supplies I have that I don’t wish to sell but to give instead. They r either old stock, gear that’s possibly not working as I haven’t checked atomizers or they have been given to me as freebies . So if u r buying anything above and want anything below just add it or just pay for the shipping
    Ego T cartridges 15 pieces TAKEN
    Ego leather lanyard TAKEN
    510-ego adapter TAKEN
    1 cap for vivi tank
    1 ego T LR Atomizer body TAKEN
    2 Ego C Atomizer body with replaceable head TAKEN
    3 Ego C replaceable heads TAKEN
    2 smoktech 1.5 dual coil mega carto TAKEN
    4 Ego T batts, 2 silver, 2 black, I think they are 650 mah TAKEN
    1 vivi nova full kit in clear TAKEN

    The requirements of sale is paypal only or cash on pickup –Tarneit Melbourne
    Australian Residents Only
    Only contributers to this forum please with minimum 10 posts outside of classifieds. If u r just a classifieds lurker, non contributer and wanna snap up a bargain, FORGET IT

    Any questions feel free to ask

    sorry tried to upload more pics but wouldn't allow me too, files too large

    shipping cost : express post $10

    Thankyou
    Last edited by lozza 82; 28-06-13 at 11:44 PM. Reason: updating
    CCC, Fatman, Bigbudgts and 1 others like this.

  2. #2
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    I will take

    VIVI NOVA KITS
    1 purple kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 +shipping
    1 pink kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 + shipping

    and

    VIVI NOVA COLOURED TUBES
    1 pink, 1 black and 1 purple
    Total $2 + shipping

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    I should mention I have never sold anything on the classies b4 so if something aint right or against rules or something pls let me know. Also as far as paypal goes, I have a paypal account that is linked up to my credit card, im just assuming that I just give my email address to buyers and that is it, money gets deposited or do I have to specifically set something up within paypal for people to deposit money to me. Sorry such a noob

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    I will take

    VIVI NOVA KITS
    1 purple kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 +shipping
    1 pink kit with 1.8, 2.4 and 2.8 ohm coils $5 + shipping

    and

    VIVI NOVA COLOURED TUBES
    1 pink, 1 black and 1 purple
    Total $2 + shipping
    thanks CCC , I will update opening post
    CCC likes this.

  5. #5
    CCC
    CCC is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Gold coast
    Posts
    3,922
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    I should mention I have never sold anything on the classies b4 so if something aint right or against rules or something pls let me know. Also as far as paypal goes, I have a paypal account that is linked up to my credit card, im just assuming that I just give my email address to buyers and that is it, money gets deposited or do I have to specifically set something up within paypal for people to deposit money to me. Sorry such a noob
    Yup just PM me your email address and the total cost $$ and i will deposit Then PM you my postal address.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    126
    Hi mate
    Definately These:
    4 Ego T batts, 2 silver, 2 black, I think they are 650 mah
    1 vivi nova full kit in clear
    510-ego adapter
    510 DRIP TIPS
    2 bullet style drip tips stainless steel, brass colour
    I can see they are under the Freebes besides the drips,but i would not mind Paying + postage

    PM my address

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southern Victoria
    Posts
    616
    Are the vivi novas without coils the full size ones?

    If so, sold

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbudgts View Post
    Hi mate
    Definately These:
    4 Ego T batts, 2 silver, 2 black, I think they are 650 mah
    1 vivi nova full kit in clear
    510-ego adapter
    510 DRIP TIPS
    2 bullet style drip tips stainless steel, brass colour
    I can see they are under the Freebes besides the drips,but i would not mind Paying + postage

    PM my address
    Hi, total is $6 plus shipping, I will msg u when I get a chance an update thread

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    melbourne
    Posts
    1,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalmas View Post
    Are the vivi novas without coils the full size ones?

    If so, sold
    Yes full size vivi novas, sorry should have clarafied

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    VIC
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    Hi, total is $6 plus shipping, I will msg u when I get a chance an update thread
    $6 plus shipping for all that !!!!!
    Your the BEST thanks
    lozza 82 likes this.

 

 
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 10:31 AM.