Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB - Provari Mini

AVF Regular

WTB - Provari Mini

Took my eyes off the forum for a few minutes last night and missed the one by fudge.

Have finally talked to wife into upgrading her ego so she is after a satin provari mini. Thought I would ask here before taking the plunge from one of the vendors, so if anyone is looking to sell let me know.

Will go nice with her new Bella Tanks

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Took my eyes off the forum for a few minutes last night and missed the one by fudge.

Have finally talked to wife into upgrading her ego so she is after a satin provari mini. Thought I would ask here before taking the plunge from one of the vendors, so if anyone is looking to sell let me know.

Will go nice with her new Bella Tanks

I have a satin mini, red LED, and extension cap,( edit: V2 mini) that I haven't quite got around to listing if you are interested.

Not sure on a fair price, maybe $160 inc PP, and post?

I bought it direct from Provape, about June last year, but really only used it for a month or so.

Let me know if your interested?
    Last edited by Wocka; 31-05-13 at 09:53 PM.
    Adam likes this.

AVF Regular
    if richard does not want this i will take it please

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wocka View Post
    I have a satin mini, red LED, and extension cap,( edit: V2 mini) that I haven't quite got around to listing if you are interested.

Not sure on a fair price, maybe $160 inc PP, and post?

I bought it direct from Provape, about June last year, but really only used it for a month or so.

Let me know if your interested?

AVF Regular
    +1.........

AVF Regular
    Hi Wocka

Thanks for the offer, but I am not really after the extra end cap so for me the price is a bit more than I was looking to pay for a V2. One of the others is welcome to grab this one.

Thanks

VVF Grip 1 (Yukatan Rosewood Frame / Cocobolo Panels); VVF Grip 2 (Lacewood Sycamore Frame / Gmelia Burl Panels with Indian Rosewood Plunger); VAMO, Launcher, ATB (Kamagong), N-Zonic V III, Limited Sioux, Zen 2, Mini ATB, Vicious Ant Cyclone, ERA 1.5 dripper, ERA 1.5 bottom feeder, Immortalizer, AGA-T, RSST

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLOZ View Post
    Hi Wocka

Thanks for the offer, but I am not really after the extra end cap so for me the price is a bit more than I was looking to pay for a V2. One of the others is welcome to grab this one.

Thanks
    Probably shouldn't be sticking my nose in here because it is none of my business, but you were disappointed you missed Fudgeball's V2 for $155 posted? This offer is for $160 posted including extension cap? I don't get it?

AVF Regular
    I can get a new V2 for 160ish + shipping. (and of course now she is "not sure" LOL) Don't need the end cap as she would never use it, not to mention I would then need yet another battery size. Pretty much everything I use these days is 18350's so prefer to keep it that way.

I do agree though that it is a good price including the end cap and am sure one of the others who expressed interest will enjoy it

I had one of the original Provaris and they are an awesome mod. Would be tempted for myself, but have gone more down the mech path these days, so I need to be sure that she is actually going to use the dam thing, or I would be back here selling it again....LOL
    Last edited by RichardLOZ; 01-06-13 at 11:06 AM.
    Adam likes this.

AVF Newbie | Be nice to me
    No Worries Richard.

If Conner still wants this, it's his. I may be struggling to get into the PO on Monday, but will post as I head through a town some where Tuesday. If I don't hear back by tomorrow, I will withdraw from sale, as I will be away for a week or so.

Warrick.

AVF Regular
    Yes please send me your PayPal info

AVF Regular
    payment made

thanks warrick
    Adam likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast