Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: WTB Good Quality Genesis Atomiser

AVF Regular

WTB Good Quality Genesis Atomiser

Ok, I'm moving onto Gennies, and I thought I'ld see if any Aussie Peeps have one spare, thinking along the lines of the Stormboy, Doodlebug, Hellfire etc ( Stop sniggering, you never know ), if you got one you bought but gave up on let me know, I ain't cashed up to the max but I'm willing to pay a fair price, and as per my own unofficial policy if I ever sell, I sell in Australia.,,,,oh and one last thing,,,GO QUEENSLAND!!!, ( sigh, it's a curse we're gonna win AGAIN),
    Stomp, soth and lheamfrg like this.
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    Hellfire you say? Did you try putting up a WTB post on you know where..... *snigger*
    Ravenscroft and RichoVonBlack like this.
    Pipes, tubes, boxes, atomisers.

ECHO ALPHA DELTA CHARLIE

AVF Regular
    Ahhhh "you're gonna win again?" Not this year van
    RichoVonBlack and Milkman_ like this.

AVF Regular
    AFAIK the Bliss is still up. I'm keeping on eye on it but the war chest needs replenishing

http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-...related/12305-[fs]-bliss-v1-ss-doc-dave-supert-preciseplus-chamelion-dancer.html

(wanders off muttering something about f*cking Queenslanders..)

Edit: Can't get the link to work, thread is currently on page 2 of the classies
    Last edited by lheamfrg; 02-06-13 at 11:26 AM.
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

I'd recommend the Cobra... they're usually in stock too! I just checked with Alba and there are 114 5ml in stock and 191 of the 3ml version available. No lists, no waiting and wondering! You order it, pay for it, they ship it, you receive it and vape like a madman forever... isn't that how it should be? ;-)

Alba Vapours

I use mine all day every day for months now and couldn't be happier with it.
    evil bloke and margyb like this.

Richo has a cobra hehehehehehehe he wants a fancy shiny thingy

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by RichoVonBlack View Post
    Ok, I'm moving onto Gennies, and I thought I'ld see if any Aussie Peeps have one spare, thinking along the lines of the Stormboy, Doodlebug, Hellfire etc ( Stop sniggering, you never know ), if you got one you bought but gave up on let me know, I ain't cashed up to the max but I'm willing to pay a fair price, and as per my own unofficial policy if I ever sell, I sell in Australia.,,,,oh and one last thing,,,GO QUEENSLAND!!!, ( sigh, it's a curse we're gonna win AGAIN),
    Any reason you aren't considering a RSST from vapeking? I've god DIDs and others, but the RSST, that I have two of and one on the way, are the easiest to setup single or u wick the shortest ( most compact) they are my all day go tos and one of the few 22mm that match up with all the 22mm mechs. At $34 they are a steal, and as a gennie new converter it would be the shortest learning curve to get started. I know they are a clone (boo hiss) but you can line the pockets of true innovators soon enough.
    Ravenscroft and RichoVonBlack like this.
    Vaping since July 2012.

Stormrider is going to release the new Ti / Gold Plated Stormboy's in the next few weeks, might be worth waiting. There's pics on his facebook page

Or you could try your luck getting a UKVA Maxi and be the envy of pretty much everyone, watch todd's new review on it here The UKVA MAXI Titanium and 24k gold atty - YouTube

Seeing it's you Richo I had a look in my case for you and the only genesis I have multiples of at the moment are DID's and Gbell's,

In the next few weeks I'll have 3 GmFk's (2 brand new) if you're after one of those, there's only about 11 names to go before mine on the list.

Here is a pic of the new stormboy ti, all contacts etc are gold plated, the ring is just a random one, it will have an SS one.

Last edited by soth; 02-06-13 at 12:38 PM.

AVF Regular
    Lol, I got the RSST and a cobra, just sniffing around, and to be honest if NSW can get their sh@t together and win it would not bother me in the least, in fact I'ld like them to win, bring back the NSW from the 80's, now they knew how to put our northern boys on nappies, bring back blocca Roach, god that man was a monster,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

Hey Richo, I've got a real DID standard with Pyrex tank (satin pre logo) - with ADF and CM discount $64. I'd throw in a set of steak knives, but I need them for science...
    Captain and RichoVonBlack like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast