Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FS - Z-atty pro & Reo mini

FS - Z-atty pro & Reo mini

Hello vaping fiends,

The finance minister is over looking the books and has advised that if I want to continue to buy then I need to sell some stock.. lol. And seeing as I can't stop buying, then I need to prop up the bank balance.

So for sale is my z-atty pro. In good condition,bought it off another member here. I've only had 2 tanks through it. Would like to pass it onto another aussie vaper. Will include some wire and mesh to get you going.
    $120 including postage firm - SOLD

20130603_215552.jpg

Also

Reo mini. Great little mod. Just not for me. Also bought from another member on here so would also like to pass it onto another aussie vaper.
    Reo Silver body with a black AND a blue door. Small nic on the front left hand side.
    2 x 3ml bottles
    3 x AW IMR 14500 batts - these are used so can't guarantee how long they will last.

$100 including postage firm. - SOLD

ReoMini-black.jpg ReoMini-Blue.jpg ReoMini-back.jpg
    Last edited by Roguex2x; 04-06-13 at 12:13 AM. Reason: pics

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguex2x View Post
    Hello vaping fiends,

The finance minister is over looking the books and has advised that if I want to continue to buy then I need to sell some stock.. lol. And seeing as I can't stop buying, then I need to prop up the bank balance.

So for sale is my z-atty pro. In good condition,bought it off another member here. I've only had 2 tanks through it. Would like to pass it onto another aussie vaper. Will include some wire and mesh to get you going.
    $120 including postage firm

Also

Reo mini. Great little mod. Just not for me. Also bought from another member on here so would also like to pass it onto another aussie vaper.
    Reo Silver body with a black AND a blue door. Small nic on the front left hand side.
    2 x 3ml bottles
    3 x AW IMR 14500 batts - these are used so can't guarantee how long they will last.

$100 including postage firm.
    damn brakes on car costing $300 i could have talked ministry of war and finance into spareing funds for this purchase :::::::(
    http://sincemylastcigarette.com/bann...12_default.png
    So far only about $1200 spent on vapeing

AVF Regular
    Just killed my cunning kit on bencairns sioux when it gets here.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Stabs will take the REO Mini

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Super Moderator
    Fantastic price on the mini reo Would snaffle it if I didnt already have one
    GLWS !
    Roguex2x likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

PM sent Stabs.

AVF Regular
    i'll take the z-atty pro

AVF Regular
    btw, anything wrong with the z-atty pro?

Pm sent urecia. Nothing wrong with it. Just not using it since I got a killer and now the diver. So it's a shame it's just sitting there.

AVF Regular
    Paid, this is what I intent to wack my killer on for a bit, have an A7 as well which will serve just as well I suppose.....

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast