Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: A few items for sale

All out of batteries

A few items for sale

Hi all - few items up for sale:
    1) Black Zen sidewinder hybrid - not the cheap 510 version (had one tank through it) with original packaging in perfect condition with one spare tank $260 including express postage - you pay paypal fees
    2) 1 x ZAP SOLD, 1 x ZAU SOLD, 1 x ZAG all with original packaging
    3) 1 x Astro two tone mech mod never used SOLD
    4) 1 x gloss black Provari V1 in perfect working condition $150 including express post - you pay paypal fees
    5) 1 x Macavelli hybrid 18650 with 18500 tube SOLD
    6) 1 x Zmax V1 with a V2 board fitted as new SOLD

all of my vape gear is very well looked after
    cheers
    Tony
    Last edited by targaboy; 20-06-13 at 06:02 PM.
    ckane, gtadmin, cruzmiguel and 2 others like this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    I will take the Macavelli mate

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    I will still take it, however can I pick it up? I am not far from you for $180?

Edited all sorted
    Last edited by Stabs; 13-06-13 at 07:28 PM.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

All out of batteries
    yes I put the wrong price to start with but will honour the $170 Stabs
    gtadmin likes this.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by targaboy View Post
    yes I put the wrong price to start with but will honour the $170 Stabs
    No mate I don't wont to rip anyone off, 190 it is, but I can avert post and fees for you as I am off work for a week and can pick it up, is 180 fair?

AVF Regular
    very interested in the astro would like to see some pics before i say yes please

All out of batteries
    I work away a lot mate - I sent you a pm so just follow that and all will be good

AVF Regular
    awaiting pm

AVF Regular
    dang good price on the Macaveli.

All out of batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by conner83 View Post
    very interested in the astro would like to see some pics before i say yes please
    IMG_0535 (Large).jpg

IMG_0536 (Large).jpg

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast