Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: FS - Orion V2.1

All out of batteries

***SOLD*** FS - Orion V2.1

Up next for AVF members is an Orion V2.1 in pristine condition - will come with the sotong cap, extra pyrex tank or two, two extra brand new switches which are easy to change if you know how - this one is a later model and doesn't leak and I'll throw in some extra o-rings.
    $320 including express post and you pay paypal fees
    Last edited by targaboy; 15-06-13 at 07:04 PM.
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    a little OT but where did you aquire your spare tanks from ??

i have a feeling ill end up breaking mine

cheers

All out of batteries
    from Les - the maker of the mod
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

are they pyrex now ?
    mine came with a plastic one .. damn.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

AVF Regular
    They came with the plastic ones up until the 2.1. Then he started to sell the 2.1 with the option of getting both a Pyrex and plastic tank. I could be wrong.

All out of batteries
    yeah - you need to specify pyrex but the mod actually supplied with plastic

AVF Regular
    How is an orion still here...? No love for Tony lol.. Just been bouncin three threads at once .. Whats goin on brother!

Super Moderator
    I too for some ungodly reason feel the urge to one day own an Orion lol
    shakes head and mutters ... must pay electrickery bill , MUST pay electrickery bill !
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
    shakes head and mutters ... must pay electrickery bill , MUST pay electrickery bill !
    My electricity bill was 47c this month. My gas bill was 45c. Something screwed up in their systems and I was overcharged previously and it got paid without a second thought, they then credited it back and I saw the low amounts and was like WTF mate.
    Fatman likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

you know you want to
    Fatman likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast