All out of batteries

Custom roller as new

On a selling spree - so up next is a custom roller - mixed polished and brushed - can't take pic's until tonight. In original box with the spares it came with. Asking $170 all up including express postage,
    cheers
    Tony
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Hi Tony,

I am interested in taking this, would like to see pic but maybe you could tell me first is the 510 a classic or recessed, what finish is the switch housing, is button easy twist or plain, what finish is bottom cap and outer and inner tubes, also what is the battery spring is it silver plated or Rhodium, hope thats not to much to ask, look forward to your reply when you have a moment.

regards

Paul

All out of batteries
    I'll send pics when I get home Paul
    Touchwood ,Billetbox, Juggy, Lux x 2, BBM steampunk, Bagua, Nemesis, Moon, Popular 2, Poldiac x 2,Roller, GG Stealth, Zen sidewinder, Wizards Apprentice, Chi_you x 2, ProVari V1 and V2, Gus tele, Gus, the vaper V1, the vaper V2

atties - Zag, G- Bell, Foggatti x 2, wand, Spheroid, Steam machine x 2, Cobra x 2, Diver, Hellfire mini, Hellfire Mega, Hellfire Micro Mega, Arrow, Foggatti Hybrid x 2

AVF Regular
    Ok Tony no probs, definetly interested in taking this.

AVF Regular
    atmizoo | vaping modware by atmizone

Posted for details on switch

All out of batteries

AVF Regular
    Hi Tony, sorry am going to decline this one, been sitting on the atmizone website for a while and just cant convince myself to invest in the two tone brushed and polished, I am sure someone will snap this up quickly though.

All out of batteries
    no probs pcan68