Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Wanted , genesis rba's .....

Wanted , genesis rba's .....

Wanted to buy , genesis style rba's all considered please post what you have and price .... Just thought I'd see what's around before I order some

AVF Regular
    taragoboy is selling his zap,zag and zau.

Yeah I saw them , I should have been more specific .... I'm after cheaper atties / clones ect ... I'm loving the RSST at the moment so stuff that is along those lines . Will consider higher end stuff for the right price . I hear the zen stuff has a small wick hole ? Which sort of puts me off

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyhooton View Post
    Yeah I saw them , I should have been more specific .... I'm after cheaper atties / clones ect ... I'm loving the RSST at the moment so stuff that is along those lines . Will consider higher end stuff for the right price . I hear the zen stuff has a small wick hole ? Which sort of puts me off
    Zen stuff has a reasonably large wick hole, it's 2.4 to 2.8mm from memory (id have to look it up).

In comparison some of the other genesis which have 1.5-2mm

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Zen stuff has a reasonably large wick hole, it's 2.4 to 2.8mm from memory (id have to look it up).

In comparison some of the other genesis which have 1.5-2mm
    What he said. I love u zen atties!!

AVF Regular
    Only thing that comes to mind is the AGA range sold by most Aussie vendors, the RSST is a cracker, the AC9 ( the original the RSST is a copy of ) is virtually the same but with MUCH better build quality, I got mine from ecigmodshop but I think he's out,
    Vaporista
    Noob for life

Last Analog

12-12-12 at Midnight

"If it was easy, all the cool kids would be doing it",

AVF Regular
    if u are after something cheap, solid, and reliable, probably the aga range is the best u will find out there. Besides that are the cheap did clones which will work just the same. THen again, the aga will have glass tank where as did clones polycarbonate tanks.

Yeah looking into the aga - would love to get targas zau but will probly be gone by the time PayPal funds are replenished

AVF Regular
    well i think he has a zap and zag as well. Not sure if they are sold though. U have a provari mini, just get the zap. Will look good

AVF Regular
    You should try for a Storm Rider 2.1 when they next come up, not super cheap but not overly expensive 64 Dollars AUD and a very high quality Gennie which will allow you to play with different wicks etc, Adjustable air hole, small vapor chamber. Mine is just about to get here, Soth has one already I think, but I would say for what it is good bang for the buck.
    soth likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast