Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: WTB: Slap Yo Mama Tool

AVF Regular

WTB: Slap Yo Mama Tool

Looking for a Slap Yo Mama tool. Anybody got one?

Note: Yes I am aware that getting them from overseas is inexpensive but I'd like to have it in the next week or so, not the next month

AVF Regular
    Lol wtf is a slapmumtool?
    Dalmas likes this.

AVF Regular
    Not exactly what you're after, but these will serve the same purpose, and if you're lazy you can just leave it on: Stainless Steel Drip Tip 510/901 - Electronic Cigarette
    ಠ_ಠ

AussieVapers approved Vendor
    yeah just go the long narrow drip tip. worked well when I was using carto tanks.

AVF Regular
    I thought of explaining it but I figured whoever would respond would know what it is

SS SYM.JPG

Stainless SYM tool

AVF Regular
    There's another similar one that has a hole in the middle in case you can't get the SYM tool. I have one of these, but it's from O/S: Anodized DCT Refilling Drip Tip, Black
    ಠ_ಠ

Banned (Never to return)
    Must have for carto-heads ,use mine everytime I change a carto or fill a tank with a stubborn o-ring

AVF Regular
    Got it. Ok just get the drip tip from VC that was linked a few posts up. That will do exactly the same thing. Plastic is better on o-rings if you can find it in plastic (delrin).

AVF Regular
    Thanks for the suggestions guys

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    Not exactly what you're after, but these will serve the same purpose, and if you're lazy you can just leave it on: Stainless Steel Drip Tip 510/901 - Electronic Cigarette
    Quote Originally Posted by bencairns View Post
    yeah just go the long narrow drip tip. worked well when I was using carto tanks.
    The problem I have when my drip tips are on is that they don't necessarily push through into the tank - you guys didn't have a problem with this one?

Main reason I'm looking for one is because of the Smoktech Pyrex tank - it's O-rings are sort of tight. My VKS cartos fit well but I'm expecting to find one that doesn't sooner or later as kay etc have in the other active thread about it atm.

Quote Originally Posted by luntingsir View Post
    There's another similar one that has a hole in the middle in case you can't get the SYM tool. I have one of these, but it's from O/S: Anodized DCT Refilling Drip Tip, Black
    That's definately a lot cheaper than the other one! I'll keep that one in mind

Banned (Never to return)
    Yeah I use the drip tips too in both ss and delrin , the tool is better at self aligning imo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast