Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By Stabs
  • 1 Post By floorzone2

Thread: [fs]qld orion v2.1

AVF Regular

[fs]qld orion v2.1

gday guys selling my beloved orion v2.1,need funding for another.THIS IS NOT A PRISTINE MOD.it has marks from being well used and the price reflects this imho.sale includes mod,spare switch,sotong brushed one piece cap,bograt removeable d/t cap,and stock cap.the tank is scratched but does not leak.the switch has not been an issue as it was sealed with sicaflex.the mod has been polished but still has blemishes.if it has to be a perfect mod dont look at this one.price to avf members in australia only is $260 express posted to you.i have agonised over selling this mod for weeks so no offers will be thought about sorry.orion v2.jpg
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    a great little mod - the spare caps etc are worth $100 by them selves. PS for someone buying one who would like a few spare tanks, you can order them from ibtanked.
    floorzone2 likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

just messaged kman about this sale so i hope that helps you both out.
    floorzone2 i want to sicaflex mine soon could you pm me with the method or do you just seal around the button ?
    Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.....im off to the PUB

AVF Regular
    Stabs may take it at the price asked.......if Kman doesnt, I will respect that Riding Old Skool has bookmarked Kman a spot of offer, I know he really wants one.
    Last edited by Stabs; 19-06-13 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Changing definition of option to buy
    RIDING OLD SKOOL likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    thanks mick,r.os.i have seen kmans wtb but he has stated mint,this one is not mint,works like a gem but scars of use are on the mod.will wait to here from kman but i have reservations for the above reason.ros the sikaflex seal job is real easy,need a toothpick and a tube of sika,i will assume you know how to remove switch,take it out clean out the stem tube with a pull through,piece of string with a tiny bit of cloth or whatever,reinsert switch with the piece of silicon tube that comes with the new switch,dab on sika around the threaded switch shaft fair sort of a blob,push that into the shaft,then replace the hard white delrin isolator,then a nut,check the alinement of the button,tighten the nut let sit for as long as you can.i left mine 48 hours.the excess sika can be cut off with a stanley knife blade,but this will leave scratchs on the top deck,maybe if your a bit more carefull than me this might not happen.it is pretty easy to do once you work out how to realign the switch and button.
    Big Ev likes this.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    no intersest in this so can mods close this thread please?
    RIP VP