Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JenJ
  • 1 Post By JenJ

Thread: WTB El Toro or other 'extracted tobacco' Juices

WTB El Toro or other 'extracted tobacco' Juices

Probably a long shot, but I am keen to try some of the El Toro range or any other extracted tobacco juices that are out there and popular. I see eciglife has the doublers back in stock, but from reading the threads on here in regards to the juices they are selling I am not sure I want to splash that amount of cash on something I cant be sure is going to give me an idea of the real thing.

I realise I can go and make an order on the HoL site, but I just want a few different 10Ml bottles to test the waters so to speak, and see what all the hype is/if I like the steeped/extracted tobaccos as much as everyone else does, before I take the plunge and splash the cash.

Cheers.

Can pay vie paypal immediately or work out a trade for other items if preferred.

AVF Regular
    Are there any particular ones you are after llama? I have most of them here and I've also got a few little glass empty dropper bottles to spare. So tell me which ones you interested in trying and if I have them I'm happy to send you some.
    Last edited by JenJ; 21-06-13 at 12:21 AM. Reason: One each word in a sentence is probably more than enough...
    gtadmin likes this.

I'm just awaiting a PM back but if it falls through I have one of each of the El Toro range. I'll let you know!

Yeah sweet as, well anything in the El Toro Range really, CIGARRILLOS, PUROS, EDEN, VIRGINIA PRIME, GUEVARA, and open to suggestions of any steeped/extracted tobacco juices! I heard there are others 'synthetics' that are pretty good when it comes to true tobacco flavours too, like Vermillion River (?), Johnsons Creek, stuff like that.

Happy to pay whatever they are worth to you or send something in return.

AVF Regular
    I have all those, happy to send you a few ml of each. I'll also throw in a tiny bit of Brasiliero -this is my number one favourite all day juice..so consider yourself very lucky that I'll part with a nanogram of it! But it's so good I want you try it.

PM me your address and I'll post it tomorrow afternoon.
    gtadmin likes this.

Alrighty!!! will do!!