Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: (FS)(MELB) GLV2 Supermini and Genesis and RBA and Drip TIP and Batts

AVF Regular

(FS)(MELB) GLV2 Supermini and Genesis and RBA and Drip TIP and Batts

Hi All,

EDITED as I sold the Mini DID

In the mood to buy some new mods, so alas i need to sell some stuff.

They are tough little mods, have adjustable 510 connectors, and a fantastic little top button, and one of the smallest stealth mods you will find around. Only thing to be aware off is you need to use 14.5mm diameter or less stuff on it as the 510 connector is reasonably close to the button, or you need to use a shorty 510 extender.

The package contains the following (RRP doesnt include postage and just as a guide to what it would cost new)

GLV2 Super Mini RRP $126
    3 AW 16340 Batteries Used only a couple of times as new RRP $21
    Mini Smok RBA RRP $8
    Fatty Black Delrin Drip Tip RRP $15

Total RRP $170 without postage, I actually paid $144 for the GLV 2nd hand and the rest new a bit over a month ago which includes postage.

Its For Sale for $105 Express Posted. I will also include 2 older trustfire batteries that i got when i bought it second hand, but the AW's IMR's are much better performers in this mod and as new. I will also throw in a bit of wire and wick and a LR 510 Atty and Black Drip tip just in case you want to try dripping.

All in very good condition and work well. Its a great little mod and i bought it second hand on a sentimental whim as my previous GLV2 Supermini was a favourite out and about mod for so long, but as usual i am buying more stuff so something has to go.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 26-06-13 at 02:01 PM.
    essiemessy likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    Oh yeah I have a 2 older Trustfire 16340 batts as well that i will throw in, but i much prefer the AW IMR's .
    Last edited by Mickg33; 26-06-13 at 11:18 AM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Great price again Mick. Good luck mate. I set up the mini DID with ceramic yesterday and it is rocking (little bugger generates some heat though hahahaha!)

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by second_chance View Post
    Great price again Mick. Good luck mate. I set up the mini DID with ceramic yesterday and it is rocking (little bugger generates some heat though hahahaha!)
    Yeah being so small it produces warm vapour and heat, I have the Temon 16mm which is pretty much the same just 1.5mm wider and tend to use that set up more out and about. starting to think that my kayfun may be my go to out and about atty, even though it is a big bugger.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 26-06-13 at 11:25 AM.
    Captain and second_chance like this.

AVF Regular
    I should add the GLV2 Supermini and Mini DID are a great stealth combo, but the GLV2 Supermini doesn't stand upright by itself and with just about all genesis setups you can minimise leaking by either putting the fill hole screw in or some mesh, but like all genesis atomisers they are best not left totally on their side for too long, so I tend to keep this in my pocket pretty upright when not vaping it in this combo or leaning it against something on the table, so just be aware of this if you want to buy the package. That being said due to its size and performance I used another GLV2 Super mini as one of my main out and about vapes for a good 12 months, when I was in the smaller the better vape mindset.
    Last edited by Mickg33; 26-06-13 at 11:45 AM.

AVF Regular
    Have wanted a GLV for a while, but not the rest of the stuff, any chance of splitting?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    Have wanted a GLV for a while, but not the rest of the stuff, any chance of splitting?
    If no one wants the total package then only the split out of the Mini DID per above, as the rest was purpose bought for the GLV2 and its the only 16340 mod i have.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    If no one wants the total package then only the split out of the Mini DID per above, as the rest was purpose bought for the GLV2 and its the only 16340 mod i have.
    Yeah, sorry, I would be interested in everything except the Mini Did, should you decide to split

Mini DID is a great little atty Tim and that is a cracking price for one. Your call mate. If I didn't have one already I would be all over it.

Screw it, if you don't want the DID Timmy I will take it Mick. Happy to have another for the stable.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by second_chance View Post
    Mini DID is a great little atty Tim and that is a cracking price for one. Your call mate. If I didn't have one already I would be all over it.
    Yeah I have been there and done that. Genesis ain't my bag these days

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast