Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTS : Nzonic v3+ arrow atomizer combo deal

AVF Regular

WTS : Nzonic v3+ arrow atomizer combo deal

EDITED : sorry. might hang on to it for awhile. mods please close.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bronco; 28-06-13 at 01:13 AM.

AVF Regular
    Dam you , just as I was typing

AVF Regular
    you may still get it. i just want to try to like it for a day or two. i keep doing this, as soon as something doesnt taste as good as my rsst i give up. and the rsst is such a dream and ease to work with. ill post up again when i get over it.

AVF Regular
    No worries keep me in mind

AVF Regular
    actually you know what, do you want it? i cbfed with that tiny small atty deck. 330 all up?

AVF Regular
    Sounds good pal sign me up

AVF Regular
    pm incoming

AVF Regular
    i like the look of the arrow if only they made them with bigger wick holes becuase i only use ceramics nowadays, deck looks a bit fiddly but i guess thats the price to pay for a genesis atty that doesnt leak and can be sealed in your pocket.

Bronco, maybe you should just get the new 1.3 AC9's if you like the RSST's so much, after all the RSST is a AC9 clone. Its what I did. although main advantage for me was slightly bigger wick holes on the AC9 for ceramic wicks. While the AC9 looks and feels better than the RSST, it wont perform any better with mesh set ups.

The AC9 is one of the favourite atties I have owned as its just so easy to set up and use, although the original top cap has a 1.5mm air hole so with the big top cap it is a cooler vape, so depends what you like.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    i like the look of the arrow if only they made them with bigger wick holes becuase i only use ceramics nowadays, deck looks a bit fiddly but i guess thats the price to pay for a genesis atty that doesnt leak and can be sealed in your pocket.

Bronco, maybe you should just get the new 1.3 AC9's if you like the RSST's so much, after all the RSST is a AC9 clone. Its what I did. although main advantage for me was slightly bigger wick holes on the AC9 for ceramic wicks. While the AC9 looks and feels better than the RSST, it wont perform any better with mesh set ups.

The AC9 is one of the favourite atties I have owned as its just so easy to set up and use, although the original top cap has a 1.5mm air hole so with the big top cap it is a cooler vape, so depends what you like.
    I agree with you here, although I'm using 1.6mm wire rope it gets VERY hot. Ceramic would taste better and there would be less heat transfer.

If they released one that wasn't dual coil with just a single large (2.5-2.7mm) wick hole for ceramic's I think it would sell well, I know I'd buy one.
    Mickg33 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Payment made

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast