Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: [****CLOSED****] Sold

AVF Regular

[****CLOSED****] Sold

Sold - Mods please close
    Last edited by Fatman; 07-07-13 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Closing thread

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

Hey can I ask why? Have you found your perfect vape and therefore don't need these (and if so what is it) or God forbid back on the analogs or maybe you have broken the addiction and free of nicotine?
    genoxy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DoofPopClown View Post
    Hey can I ask why? Have you found your perfect vape and therefore don't need these (and if so what is it) or God forbid back on the analogs or maybe you have broken the addiction and free of nicotine?
    It is in our nature to ask why so of course you can

When I first started vaping I was chasing the "perfect vape" but it eluded me so I kept buying pretty much everything which was available to continue that search... Unfortunately this just led to empty bank accounts and continued searching until... I found RBA's or rebuildable atomisers which require even more money for a slightly better vaping experience thus I am led to this dilemma where I need to sell my previous gear to fund my new gear.

Ultimately, there is no "perfect vape" and the sooner that is realised, the sooner the healing can begin.

Yes I'm still very much hooked on nicotine... But no, I have not and will not ever return to analogues

If you are looking for bargain vaping gear, buying second hand stuff is a great option.
    margyb, HSV and Gresh11 like this.

ill take the twist mate
    genoxy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    ill take the twist mate
    PM sent

what are the ohms on the 5 new Protank coils?

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marty View Post
    what are the ohms on the 5 new Protank coils?
    They are 1.8 ohms

actually, i might grab the evic and the protank instead.. sorry mate

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Glen View Post
    actually, i might grab the evic and the protank instead.. sorry mate
    No worries, another PM sent

Is item #3 ( 1 x Green Vivi Nova original box with ego Beauty Ring incl. 2 x new coils + 1 x coil with no wick (no driptip) $15) similar to this at $4.79USD? ... $4.79 VIVI NOVA Electronic Cigarette Atomizer with Coil Head for Ego-t/w/c/d/k/510/510-t/808d/808/v9 (3.5mL) - Round Mouth at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast