Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: wts/wtt gus 18650 evic

Thanks to you Christian, looking forward to having a real mod as apposed to the crappy cheap clones I've got......

hey hey hey easy on that, im basically trading up my gus for a clone!

Hahaha I'm sure it will be a much better clone than ones I have

actually i am not sure, from the reviews it seems pretty good but it hasnt arrived at my desk yet... going to miss that little gus, it was so tiny even in 18650

btw have you checked out the ghostmodder tubes?

That's awesome that's its tiny, cause i really don't like how big the clones are in 650 mode.

Not yet been busy blackening the metal on a clone mod plus fixing the firing switch button which had worn out threads when I received it (the supplier has been great and is sending me another switch but I'm just impatient

Again not trying to turn you off the clones its just been my bad luck.....

hmm to be honest i found real one isnt exactly any better mate. if that gus isnt upgraded to the paps telescopic pin i would have ditched it long time ago. the original spring pin it comes with cause more voltage drop. I also found nipple top batt (efest, havent tried aw) doesnt fully fit the tube. you still can use it but it's just not flush and drove me insane lol (yeah i am that picky!) i had to remove the bottom insulator so the whole body flush without any gap

clone has come a long way, sigelei mech mods i had before were pretty decent and soon i think their quality will catch up their 'big' brothers. well i will find out soon when my caravela clone arrives, but hard to judge because i never own caravela before LOL

I see where you are coming from regarding the sigelei's - I mean they are pretty decent for the price. However, I just need to try a bit more expensive mod to see the comparison for myself.

The other great thing I guess about the clones is if they don't work well then its not a big deal money wise really and you can hack the hell out of it to get it functioning the way you want.

Is that the Shipwreck caravela clone you getting? let me know how it goes once you get it - from what I see though it looks awesome!

yeah the review seems awesome, hopefully it's better than gus :P ill update the coop page with my thought once i have got it(doesnt seem to be delivered today as i dont see the status updated to 'with driver' unless they dont do that part anymore (fingers crossed)

Hopefully not! You'll be begging for it back once I get the ghostmodder tubes on it mate

Nah that's cool looking forward to the review - damn I missed out on that coop.....check you letter box never know might have a card there to pick it up from post without a knock from the postie or status update on the net ( has happened to me before)

nah i have it delivered to my office, i think i have been bothering the mailroom staff that many times today they kind of ignoring me now lol

yeah i reckon brass tube on gus will make it pretty awesome, was pretty stumped the coop for ghostmodder didnt go through, would like to pick up his drip tips too. ah well do me a favour if you do pick those tubes and drip tips, dont pm me lol
    Hamouda likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast