Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Fatman
  • 2 Post By o2ez
  • 1 Post By Stabs

Thread: Swap some juice in Brisbane

Swap some juice in Brisbane

Hey guys,

Living out in west brisbane (ipswich ways) looking for someone with some juice that they would want to sell me. Figure its a better way to try new flavours, rather than wait 2 weeks for international orders.

Looking for sweet/fruity flavours. preferably with nicotine.

i have some i dont want, could swap? whole bunch of 10ml tobacco flavours 100%VG
    also have pink lemonade that isnt steeping properly, and some doctor pepper flavour (not my type) both 30ml at 50/50 mix

let me know
    Last edited by Fatman; 09-07-13 at 06:37 PM. Reason: breach of guidelines

Super Moderator
    o2ez Please insert your location in your profile , its one of the rules for the classifieds
    Also we discourage the posting of nic strength , a potential buyer can PM you for it if they need to .
    As technically Nicotine sales and supply is illegal in Aus
    TheDishD likes this.
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

arg... sorry, new to all this.. Updated my information to show im in Brisbane.
    Fatman and TheDishD like this.

AVF Regular
    come join our bris vape meets every friday night 10pm runcorn tavern. Shouldnt be too far for you. Used to have a day and night, might have to arrange for a more central location in the future for northside ppl.

That sounds awesome... I'll definitely come down some time much of a turnout?

is there many people on the forums on the north side other then stabs?

AVF Regular
    Pcan is in Caboolture, Fabricator was here probably in Mackay now..... We should go up into the hippie hinterlands and sample pancakes made with prehistoric wheat varieties from and Antarctic region when it was a steaming swamp………..
    jeff likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

i love hippies lol good times with them!. I was at bribie the other week got my ex on to vaping then she cant talk to me cos she's got another guy probly run outa juice in a month and won't know what to do.swaps are always good for extra steam.