Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By FL1P51DE

Thread: WTB Wollongong varied juices

WTB Wollongong varied juices

I havnt been vaping very long (about two months) and iam missing more then hitting on juices that I like that ive tried. Ive got a whole bunch of china concerntrates which are all fairly shit, suprise suprise and a few from aussie vendors.
    Currenty iam stuck on china concerntrate black berry which is starting to get a bit much tbh.
    What id like to do is try some higher quality stuff thats all mixed up from some of the better know/quality juice makers. So if anyone in the gong has excess that like to sell etc id like to buy some variety before comitting to big cost orders and post again and then mix n steep only find I dont like most of it.
    Really trying to find a good tobacco that doesnt feel like ive swallowed a mouth ful of pepper and doesnt rip my throat out, dont mind coffee, chocolate anything really id be willing to have a go.
    So if you want to sell some excess please let me know.
    Cheers guys
    alegria likes this.

AVF Regular
    WOLLONGONG FTW hell YEAH

Bump this up.
    llamabreath was kind enough to help me out with a few, 2 ive been using atm are alchemy by kritike and MBV Banana Nut Bread both of which I really like.
    Anyone else got some more ready to go juices they which to sell?
    Given the current trend its fair to say Iam liking the better quality stuff more than the cheap stuff , suprise ,suprise lol

Jas
    AVF Regular
    hey buddy i got some premium houseofliquids juice left for sale if you have a look a couple posts down in the clasies

[FS] Premium HOL eliquid Pack

And I have some juice for sale here:

FS: Vamo, Juice and more

Jas
    AVF Regular
    i think he was looking for premium stuff

Nothing wrong with VapeKing juice. It may not come in a glass bottle with a dripper top, but theres plenty of people out there who have given good reviews (including myself). That said, u should know that taste is subjective.

EDIT: I am also pretty sure its way better than the china concentrates the OP has been using

Jas
    AVF Regular
    off course it is way better then china juice no doubt about that! Glass bottles dont mean shit either, in premium i mean "pure steeped tobacco" and with fruits i mean 100% "naturally extracted".
    Thats what i mean when i talk about premium juices. Nothing to do with glass or dropper bottles.
    Last edited by Jas; 26-07-13 at 06:06 PM.