Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: looking for 3-6pcs 14500 batteries [SYD]

looking for 3-6pcs 14500 batteries [SYD]

made 2 box mods today that runs on 3x AA bats. currently using 3x AA nihm rechargables 1.2v 2300mah. great bat life but i want to pump the Vs more

AVF Regular
    supersports600, a member here, sells batts on ebay. he has 14500 ones 2X Sanyo Panasonic UR 14500 P 800mAh 3 7V Rechargeable Lithium LI ION Battery | eBay might find what you're looking for there
    Juzm likes this.

thanks, but looking for something accessible via meet up or in the sydney vape meet when its finalized

Been awhile since I bought batteries but when I did I git them from China with free shipping and they were really really cheap, ordered through ebay. Nother option would be to fit a step up and down converter and make it vv, u can run ya batts in parallel giving you still great battery life and a higher voltage, converters I bought were eBay again with free shipping and they were like 2 bucks each

Super Moderator
    Supersports600 is Sydney based , if you give him a ring via the mobile number on his ebay listings he might be able to sort you out with a meet

( look at me making appointments for others willy nilly lol )
    EPM V2-18490 (X2 ),GP Spheroid V2.5 and GP Piccolo V2.5 ,BBCB, Provari mini's, REO mini V2.1, 18490 REO , Jazz Carto Pipes ( fitted with GA tank and churchwarden stem Totally Evil!!! ), Meerschaum pipe ,e-holly35W,Phideas, AIOS,Taifun atties, PC Pipe mods.PC Squonker, Svapiamo squonker, GP Paps Heron combo.

Vaping since 2007 totally smoke free since 2011

AVF Rules , Read and understand them

Is this possible for this price?

4X 2000mAh 14500 3 7V Rechargeable LI ION Torch Battery 1 Battery Case E178 | eBay

4x 2000mAh 14500
    AU $7.65
    Free postage

AVF Regular
    Don't believe the hype.
    Hamouda likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamouda View Post
    Is this possible for this price?

4X 2000mAh 14500 3 7V Rechargeable LI ION Torch Battery 1 Battery Case E178 | eBay

4x 2000mAh 14500
    AU $7.65
    Free postage
    TLDR: No.

Longer version, no, not possible to have a revolutionary amount of capacity in that form factor, and not for that price. Reckon you'd be lucky to get milk powder and poo in cylinder.
    They look like candidates for the metal spike treatment.
    Hey, buy some will yah and let us know what their real capacity is, I'd give [insert name of this week's mock target] left nut for 2000mAh in a 14500, for nearly any price.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGruffy View Post
    TLDR: No.

Longer version, no, not possible to have a revolutionary amount of capacity in that form factor, and not for that price. Reckon you'd be lucky to get milk powder and poo in cylinder.
    They look like candidates for the metal spike treatment.
    Hey, buy some will yah and let us know what their real capacity is, I'd give [insert name of this week's mock target] left nut for 2000mAh in a 14500, for nearly any price.
    Don't think i'll be alive to tell...........but you'll definitely know from the news report

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamouda View Post
    Don't think i'll be alive to tell...........but you'll definitely know from the news report
    Our SS600 tests the batteries he sells (and backs with enough graphs to bust a zip), some he'll thrust a sharpened metal spike through them for fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast