Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By fifthflo
  • 2 Post By margyb
  • 1 Post By Jas
  • 1 Post By adamoz

Thread: WTB A Stardust V3 Cleartomiser or any full ego cartomiser in SYD

WTB A Stardust V3 Cleartomiser or any full ego cartomiser in SYD

Hi Im all out of cartos and implements to vape with...... I have an ego battery but would consider buying a full kit of any type from someone.

So preferably just a cleartomiser that fits on an ego,, but if need be I would buy a 510 or any other full set.

I have ordered from vapeking but Im sure that I will spend $80 on analog cigs before my stuff arrives monday/tuesday.

I staying in Botany now but will be around the city at times tonight and over the weekend.

Anyone have anything to sell?

I have heard something of CBD cafes that sell starter kits, anyone know where one of these are or a retail shop?

Im in a factory here, haha im even thinking of cracking the soldering iron out and using it somehow like a drip tip..

AVF Regular
    I think steam e cigs do stalls at the flemington markets, I think they have a thread in the 'vendor general' section. You could also get ripped off at whysmoke - they're in a mall somewhere and sell ego kits at ridiculous prices.
    adamoz and Jas like this.

AVF Regular
    adamoz and TheDishD like this.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthflo View Post
    I think steam e cigs do stalls at the flemington markets, I think they have a thread in the 'vendor general' section. You could also get ripped off at whysmoke - they're in a mall somewhere and sell ego kits at ridiculous prices.
    just Like our paint shop friend just off chapel street
    fifthflo likes this.

Thanks, I would rather rip myself off buying 2 x price ecig items than give the gov $14 a pak.. Im dreading the investment in another $20 pack of cigs.. I live in Korea usually, have cigs for $2 and every suburb has a somewhat ripped off Ruyan shop, $16 for 10ml and $30 for 30ml Juice.

I Might go out to parklea, its a bit far but hehe Im really missing constant vaping.
    fifthflo likes this.

fad
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by adamoz View Post
    Hi Im all out of cartos and implements to vape with...... I have an ego battery but would consider buying a full kit of any type from someone.

So preferably just a cleartomiser that fits on an ego,, but if need be I would buy a 510 or any other full set.

I have ordered from vapeking but Im sure that I will spend $80 on analog cigs before my stuff arrives monday/tuesday.

I staying in Botany now but will be around the city at times tonight and over the weekend.

Anyone have anything to sell?

I have heard something of CBD cafes that sell starter kits, anyone know where one of these are or a retail shop?
    SteamECigs is at Parklea Markets on Sat/Sun, and at Flemington on Sundays.
    They've got a full range of clearos, cartos and are getting into mods to supplement the regular eGo lineup.

The Innokin iClear 30 is particularly nice, and (imo) better than the Protank they also sell. Check out their juices while you're there, as well.