Not to expensive but not to cheap either

I currently run on rsst cause of the insulation on the wick hole
    Don't want to give it up so no hybrids

Am currently using this on siegeli zmax the button if which is about to die
    It's a hit and miss
    I already have laid one to grave so I think a mech mod would last

AVF Regular
    Richo has a Gus for sale still I think

http://forums.aussievapers.com/sale-vaping-related/13554-paps-gus-kick-boge-cartos-sale.html

Vapourart have Paps 18800 tubes which should fit if you want to kick an 18650

Alternatively, the Sirius II can be bought with an 18800 tube as well. I can't recall the site name right now, but it's a Greek site and the modder has a thread here at AVF

AVF Regular
    I heard kick for mech mod is a waste because you have VV/VW mods! Besides kick drains battery fast in a mech mod, can someone correct me, please!
    Poldiac is top end mech mod from MMvapors that doesn't cost an arm n a leg, and almost always available. I owned 2 of them but never use kick on any.
    I refuse to subsidize an economy that largely benefits the Chinese Commie Party and the so called People's Liberation Army, its relatives and friends. More like an oriental Mafia than a political party.

Karl Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoey View Post
    I heard kick for mech mod is a waste because you have VV/VW mods! Besides kick drains battery fast in a mech mod, can someone correct me, please!
    Poldiac is top end mech mod from MMvapors that doesn't cost an arm n a leg, and almost always available. I owned 2 of them but never use kick on any.
    hummmm no mech mods i have decided to buy because ithink the button will last long and not miss fire
    this is my second siegell which has started to play up
    so thinking of getting a simple kicked mech mod it will give me desired wattage plua button life and plus size advantage
    thanks for the tip will check out the poldiac

any other ideas

150 pounds too expensive for poldiac

AVF Regular
    it was vapeart for the Sirius and will cost you <$100. Are you kicking a 18650 or 18500? ie are you after an 18650 tube or an 18800?

Provari mini , can't go wrong mate .Fit the twin extension and you can run 18650 , 18500 & 18350 . Fit a hippo top and your rsst will look flush aswell
    Last edited by Scottyhooton; 14-07-13 at 02:45 AM.

AVF Regular
    i believe nzonic will allow u to have 18650 with a kick with its 2nd tube. Correct me if i'm wrong but lazy to check

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by gauravn4u View Post
    150 pounds too expensive for poldiac
    Its Euro not Pounds, and you said you were after a good mechanical mod that is reliable, for the simples of simples from European Makers, GUS goto Atomaniximynameisawheelbarrow, plenty of other sites sell them but with a bit of a premium, VapingAce may still have some and is a Aussie Dealer, Can't go wrong with a Dingo/Roller from Atmizoo and are reasonably priced, Poldiacs look the biz but the shirt and pants thing for full sets turn me off them, maybe tax time I will look at a full set in one of them.

If and when a Nemisis ever comes back in stock 130euros for a full set is probably the best mod in Europe for the money. The SiriusII and it can be found here is another bang for buck mod, now Pinoy mods are not hard to get and are very well made, there is a couple of Aussie dealers and the availability is increasing and will continue to do so while they make great mech mods. Pinoy mods tend to be mostly Telescopic and the designers are focused on how to get the best out of that form factor, some really interesting police battons coming out of the Phillipines.

So your price range is probably going to be 120 - 220 AUD shipped depending and what you end up with, most are in that 150aud or thereabouts range.

From the USA if they are in Stock Zenisis Mech mods and the full set could be had under 200Aud, select one of the mods and add the tubes from the spare parts bin, when in stock Electronicstix.com

Lastly you do not need a Kick, what is your wattage setting you usually use?

Lets say 10Watts, well on a IMR18650 with a average voltage of 3.8 volts, build a 1.5 ohm coil and your going to vape between 9.2 and 12.5 watts from 4.2volts - 3.6volts at around 3amps of draw

Ohm's Law Calculator

Oh and lastly there are a bunch of Chinese Clones out there from the maker of your VV/VW device which are the best bang for buck mods available, decent build, highly modable, and cheap.
    Last edited by Stabs; 14-07-13 at 11:17 AM.
    TheDishD likes this.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast