Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: WTB: Top cap to fit Paps Lux

AVF Regular

WTB: Top cap to fit Paps Lux

So I made a big boo boo tonight and ruined the threads on my top cap for my Paps lux with a pair of pliers. Anyone got a spare that would fit? I know they are in stock at VaporArt but thought I could check here too.

I believe Paps v2+, Gus, Vella (not that I really wanna go that far) etc fit

CMB
    AVF Regular
    I'll shoot Perseas an email mate and see if he can put one in with my order for the Lux.

AVF Regular
    bummer - bet you were having trouble unscrewing the kayfun with all its unscrewable bits so took the top cap off the lux and used the pliers for some grip while you tried to unscrew the kayfun? Only reason for my guess is i nearly did it myself the other day, but thought wait a sec you impatient bugger you have stuffed mods up before like this sigh..
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    Thanks Chris. Hopefully Perseas can sort us out. Appreciate it because it also gives me a chance to grab a 650 lux tube.

You got it in one mick. Only thing I don't like about the kayfun. But it was more due to my own impatience

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    Thanks Chris. Hopefully Perseas can sort us out. Appreciate it because it also gives me a chance to grab a 650 lux tube.

You got it in one mick. Only thing I don't like about the kayfun. But it was more due to my own impatience
    if it makes you feel better, i have stuffed 2 mods with similar things - even when i am doing it , i know i shouldn't, but i get frustrated and impatient and think, stuff it it will be fine. the other night after a few drinks i reached for the pliers with the paps lux and kayfun, and thought, wait...think about what happened the other 2 times
    Captain likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    Shame you weren't around to stop me. I even wrapped the plier ends in sticky tape but they were too slippy so I removed the tape and thought "she'll be right"
    Mickg33 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    Shame you weren't around to stop me. I even wrapped the plier ends in sticky tape but they were too slippy so I removed the tape and thought "she'll be right"
    i bought 2 off these jar/bottle openers from ebay, hope they work, havent got them yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

Using rubber gloves does the trick all the time
    Last edited by Vinny; 14-07-13 at 02:02 AM.
    Mickg33, arth_d and polymer314 like this.

AVF Regular
    Haha great ideas I wish I had.

How's things Vinny? Where you been hiding?
    Last edited by TimmyC; 14-07-13 at 01:41 AM.
    Vinny likes this.

AVF Regular
    try chucking it in the freezer
    TheDishD likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast