Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: wtb provari mini v2.5 sydney only

wtb provari mini v2.5 sydney only

Hi guys would want to buy a provari mini v2.5 in silver if possible. Just need the mod itself. My bday gift for myself and probably the last mod ill buy cant be bothered to buy online.

Super Moderator
    And yet here you are, buying online

Good luck with that.

$190 from Tek, mini, silver 2.5. Bought one on Saturday. For the sake of a little postage why search a city that doesn't have them when you can get it from a reliable vendor? You'll spend more money on internet bills and train tickets than postage searching for the holy grail. Plus you get warranty and support.

Tried Coles or Whoolies yet? I think they are in the aisle with the light globes.
    kingsr and Hamouda like this.

Lol at coles and whoolies. I meant if there are anyone around that would want to sell their old one for an upgrade etc. Just trying my luck while waiting for a coupon code for vapebar

Quote Originally Posted by jsalvacion123 View Post
    Lol at coles and whoolies. I meant if there are anyone around that would want to sell their old one for an upgrade etc. Just trying my luck while waiting for a coupon code for vapebar
    coupon code for vapebar, goodluck they jacked up their prices from $184 to $195 on the provari not including tax, so $214.50 total
    Tek at vapingace.com had them for $190 inclusive of gst. he recently sold out due to demand at the Melbourne vapemeet but should get stock in soon
    kingsr, Jas and Juzm like this.

Okay thanks a lot. Would probably look for a cheaper and more accessible vv mod aside from the vamo, lava, zmax,. Would love an evic but scared of the fragile hardware. Guess i have to follow kingsr' advice then svd it is! Atleast for now..

Quote Originally Posted by jsalvacion123 View Post
    I meant if there are anyone around that would want to sell their old one for an upgrade
    Upgrade a 2.5 to a Variable Voltage unicorn schlong? There is nothing after the 2.5. The only way you'll pick up a 2.5 is from a deceased estate where some muppet decided to hook it up to 3 phase. Just get on to VapingAce and wait a little while, don't settle for a cheap Chinese POS if you want ProVari quality, you'll just end up using all your kitchen towel to wipe away the tears instead of juice. A cheap mod won't hurt in the meantime, a vaper can never have enough mods. A cheaper one you can treat mean and cart all over the countryside like the Leyland brothers, a ProVari is something you will cherish and prefer to leave at home.
    suspect likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Juzm View Post
    Upgrade a 2.5 to a Variable Voltage unicorn schlong? There is nothing after the 2.5. The only way you'll pick up a 2.5 is from a deceased estate where some muppet decided to hook it up to 3 phase. Just get on to VapingAce and wait a little while, don't settle for a cheap Chinese POS if you want ProVari quality, you'll just end up using all your kitchen towel to wipe away the tears instead of juice. A cheap mod won't hurt in the meantime, a vaper can never have enough mods. A cheaper one you can treat mean and cart all over the countryside like the Leyland brothers, a ProVari is something you will cherish and prefer to leave at home.
    Did the one you get from vapingace came with a 1yr warranty? Because vapebar is asking for another 20+ for a 1year warranty. So nevermind. Might as well wait until its back on stock or til the chrome finish comes out. Just thought itll be better to just get the best expensive one rather than buying all this chinese mods as a cheaper alternative. Currently using a unbranded k100 from vapeking and a couple of box mods that i made, one with an led and one in stealth mod.

Jas
    AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lozza 82 View Post
    coupon code for vapebar, goodluck they jacked up their prices from $184 to $195 on the provari not including tax, so $214.50 total
    Tek at vapingace.com had them for $190 inclusive of gst. he recently sold out due to demand at the Melbourne vapemeet but should get stock in soon
    $214.50 total and thats only for the satin silver with red LED, if you wanted a blue or green LED add another $15 on top of that anddddddddd if you wanted a different colour provari like a black, white e.t.c thats another $20 on top ohh and also if you wanted a twins or extention cap thats another $24, so your looking at about $273.50
    kingsr, Juzm and jsalvacion123 like this.

Then add the correct batteries or they will claim voided warranty and you'll need a decent charger as well. If you're lucky them might even post the second order to the correct address, unlike mine.
    kingsr, Jas and jsalvacion123 like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast