Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: FS / FT: Macaveli 18350

AVF Regular

FS / FT: Macaveli 18350

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Well I gave it a try and just can't get used to the magnet/recessed switch... Mac was bought from AVF member Chainsawfttp a few days ago, ran only one tank through it.

It does hit hard but I'm moving away from 18350's, the size is perfect but I'm really only using my hybrids at home and swapping batteries is getting tedious... 18650's from now on, shame I got a zen mini and orion v3 on their way, both 18350's...

Anyways back to the sale, comes with spare poly tank (glass one installed) and spare o-rings, will even throw in a pre-oxidised wick if you want since I made one especially for it really nice looking SS hybrid, might get the 18650 when its available again!

I'd like $180, express posted anywhere, same price I paid OR swap for a similarly valued RBA/hybrid/mod plus cash either way

Thanks!

2013-06-19-527.jpg2013-06-19-529.jpg

Pics are from previous sale, they looked so good I thought I'd borrow them bedsheets are still not included
    Last edited by genoxy; 16-07-13 at 11:52 PM.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    You can use 18650's in the Orion v3. Comes with tubes to let you do so
    genoxy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyC View Post
    You can use 18650's in the Orion v3. Comes with tubes to let you do so
    Right you are feeling better now lol

AVF Regular
    Damn, this thing just can't find a home!
    Can't hate on 18350s though, I run everything in 18350.. Except my SDog, that thing is the size of a regular 18350 hybrid in 490 mode.
    I think you'll like the Zen though, if it's a Z2.. However those are huge in 650 so be glad it's 350.
    But if it IS a Z2, you can buy the 650/490 tube for it, so no problem there either.
    genoxy likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nah definitely don't "hate" 18350's, they make mods and hybrids a great size but if I'm just at home 18650's are good to avoid battery swapping

AVF Regular
    Bumperoo...

AVF Regular
    1 more day of nagen the missus and I may be able to buy this,only have a provari for a trade but not sure if I want to get rid of that

AVF Regular
    Holy crap,only took 10 more minutespm me your pp and ill have it payed tommorra after lunch,cheers,now need to beg her for some 18350s
    TheDishD likes this.

AVF Regular
    haha good negotiating skills mate

PM sent

AVF Regular
    All paid dood,address pmed to ya,cheers
    genoxy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast