Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: WTB Edz Modz Avenger (badly!)

AVF Regular

WTB Edz Modz Avenger (badly!)

really want this mod. cant find it anywhere, mod trader has 2nd hand ones but all only ship to US.

AVF Regular
    bronco I have one on hold waiting for my son to get back to manila from Cebu if there is one still available I can get it for you and have it posted with mine

It will run you 6,000php or about 150 bucks

avenger.jpg
    Last edited by coal miner; 18-07-13 at 10:05 PM.
    ckane likes this.
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    Yes please!

AVF Regular
    Ok he will be back in Manila on Friday next week Ill see if old mate at VapeTronix will put two aside for me
    My biggest fear is that I might die and my missus will sell my vape gear for what I told her it cost

Konstantinos Farsalinos Nothing will be offered to you. You have to fight for your rights....

AVF Regular
    thanks buddy, much appreciated!

just to confirm is this the avenger youre getting?

SS Avenger by EMI - Full Mech - Mod Kits - MODS & Batteries

AVF Regular
    I also have an Atom coming as well if you like the Avenger I recon you will love this little guy as well

atom.jpg

AVF Regular
    not really interested in that one, it looks... funky fully telescoped.

AVF Regular
    Im pretty sure its the same but if you like we can wait till mine gets here and check it out from there. It wont be a problem since he has a couple of nice DOOKS PLATFORM`s there I want as well. I used to be a metal finisher a long time ago in another life So Ive just ordered some polishing and plating gear. The Dooks will look great polished with 24k gold accents. Actually so will a sigeli

AVF Regular
    wow, you should offer that service here! plenty of people would throw you cash to get custom finishes

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bronco View Post
    wow, you should offer that service here! plenty of people would throw you cash to get custom finishes
    hahaha and you think Id be able to trust my self to post off a beautiful custom finished mod to a stranger when the job is done :P
    TheDishD likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast