What to buy: Suggestions on USA purchase with free freight!

Hi all, thought I'd post here, admin please move if you think it's better placed elsewhere!

Anyway, my bro-in-law is travelling to the US soon, last night asked if I wanted anything while he was there . I haven't received his itinerary yet (emailing tomorrow), but I think he's heading to LA and LV.

Would anyone have suggestions on what they have been wanting to buy but freight's a killer?

I have some cheaper mods (drawtube smart, #19B which will be demolished soon, #20), a couple of RBAs etc...

Any suggestions and links/names of vendors would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

Vaporlabsonline are in California
    Vape Revolution are also in California

They both have juicy gear.

Have you got the VaporJoes app? He is in the States AFAIK and has links to heaps of shops in the US.

AVF Regular
    How long is he going for? Its actually quite difficult to buy things there online unless you can get to a shop or have an address that the place you buy from will send to if not your billing address. VaperRev has a shop to go into 15971 Piuma Ave.,
    Cerritos CA, 90703 its not difficult to get to from LAX which I assume your Brother in Law will land at. Take the 105 East to the 605 South and there is a off for the Alondra Blvd exit only sign, which takes you onto Piuma Ave, cross over Alondra Blvd there will be a Shell service station on the opposite left side, has a Subway in it as well. On the right side opposite is DelTaco. You should see a big Honda World sign behind the Shell servo, well as you cross over there will be a S bend left right and you will be right beside the 605, and on the right a set of Shops, VaperRev is in there, I would say 30-40min from LAX in decent traffic, seeing though most flights land about 7:00am from Australia in L.A might be a bit of dicking around to make a trip there when its open.

Anyway look at their site see what they have and that will give you an idea.

I now have pretty much everything I could want, next step is making my own mods and juices, watch this space er cadet....

AVF Regular
    There is a website that works like google maps iirc that you can see what vendors are around an area. Cali seems to have a shop on every corner.
    I'd go with some juices, drakes vapes the standard doc baileys etc. all get rave reviews and all easily available there. Cran chi by halcyon would be my choice.
    RIP 22.12.2016

Quote Originally Posted by Stabs View Post
    How long is he going for? Its actually quite difficult to buy things there online unless you can get to a shop or have an address that the place you buy from will send to if not your billing address. VaperRev has a shop to go into 15971 Piuma Ave.,
    Cerritos CA, 90703 its not difficult to get to from LAX which I assume your Brother in Law will land at. Take the 105 East to the 605 South and there is a off for the Alondra Blvd exit only sign, which takes you onto Piuma Ave, cross over Alondra Blvd there will be a Shell service station on the opposite left side, has a Subway in it as well. On the right side opposite is DelTaco. You should see a big Honda World sign behind the Shell servo, well as you cross over there will be a S bend left right and you will be right beside the 605, and on the right a set of Shops, VaperRev is in there, I would say 30-40min from LAX in decent traffic, seeing though most flights land about 7:00am from Australia in L.A might be a bit of dicking around to make a trip there when its open.

Anyway look at their site see what they have and that will give you an idea.

Bloody hell, you couldn't give me a bit more detail could you!! LOL! Did you grow up there?

Seriously, thanks heaps. I think he's in LA 4-5 days and LV about a week.

BrianS: I'll give him all the details as well as Google maps

Juzm: Thanks for the tip, app installed now!

Cheers!