Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: WTS (SA) Sigelei T-Max Kit (New)

AVF Regular

WTS (SA) Sigelei T-Max Kit (New)

I need to fund my next tank in an upcoming sale. This is a beautifully piece of vaping equipment. Very hard to find and bought as a special order. It is solid and a bit heavy for a girl. I love the look and it hits as hard as a zmax. This is a full kit including batteries, charger with AUD plug adapter

Asking price is $49.95 + postage SOLD

image.jpg

Please keep all dealings in the thread

Write up below.

The new Box mod style TMAX Advanced Personal Vaporizer by Sigelei is powerful, reliable, full featured just like the Zmax. With this new device, Voltage or Wattage is variable 3-6 volts or 3-15 watts respectively, using a single 18650 or 18350 IMR battery. It will hold both batteries so you always have a backup, but only one at a time can be used because of the two caps, only one has a spring to make contact. This device also checks atomizer/carto resistance and battery voltage.

The Tmax has a menu item (#8) which enables you to switch between RMS and mean value voltage monitoring. The RMS mode is more accurate because it samples the output voltage repeatedly while it is powering an atomizer or cartomizer. It is with these measurements that it is able to adjust for heat related Voltage drift.

With it's 4 Amp output, it is sure to rock whatever device you want to run on it.

This version is anodized aluminum with nice colored finish. It has a non-lighted clear button and very easy to read 2 line OLED display that can be turned off. It has the native eGo/510 connection (with outside eGo threads) so it will run the Kanger, Vision eGo Clearomizers, CE4/5 and other eGo devices without adapters. Run 808 devices as well with a 510-808 adapter.

The Tmax requires high power 18650 IMR batteries, or 18350 IMR batteries. It will work with flat or button top IMR's.

Never use non-rechargeable batteries in this or any other e-cig device! Only use the recommended batteries for this unit, it's for your safety.

The TMAX has an 8 feature menu which is accessed by pressing the fire button 3 times.

Menu order:
    Out/On. Turns the device on or off.
    Power/Voltage up. Raises the power or voltage up.
    Power/Voltage Down. Lowers the power or voltage.
    Battery Voltage. Shows remaining battery voltage.
    LCD Display. Change what is diplayed on your screen during use. Resistance, Battery Voltage, or Output power/voltage
    LCD on/off. Turns the LCD screen on or off during use.
    Power / Voltage setting. Allows you to set the output to power(watts) or Voltage.
    RMS & Mean Setting. Allows you to use RMS or Mean output for Power/Voltage. (RMS being the more accurate)
    Last edited by Crisscross; 20-07-13 at 11:42 AM.

AVF Regular
    I'll take it
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    Done

Pm to come

Retired Account
    Damn.. that's gorgeous, XX!!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsgruffy View Post
    Damn.. that's gorgeous, XX!!
    I know. I fell in love with the look just I can't cope with the weight. Great for someone with bigger/stronger hands

AVF Regular
    Paid cheers crisscross.

AVF Regular
    Received. Will send tracking to you via pm

AVF Regular
    Bugger.
    Oh well. I want a red or orange one, still
    Sixth Vape Year and Four Years Sans Durry.

AVF Regular
    Hay crisscross, can the spare battery compartment hold an 18650?

AVF Regular
    One compartment is for the 18650 and the other is for a 18350. You switch the spring to whichever compartment (battery) you want to use. So if you are using the 18650 then the 18350 is Inactive. If you are using the 18350 then the 18560 is inactive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast