Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: (FS)(MELB) $175 Deals

AVF Regular

(FS)(MELB) $175 Deals

Hi All,

some new mods on the way so need to sell a couple setups.

1. P+ 18350 & Somnium Genesis - $175 incl express postage - RRP delivered was $315 but I paid $245 delivered (somnium was $140 new but i paid $70 new from somnium mods after i disputed the topcap was different to the picture on the site, its works well but if you look on the site you will see the top cap is a different shape). Its still a good fit with the P+.

2. SOLD - Temon 14500 and Temon Genesis, with paps telescopic 510 pin upgrade - $175 incl express postage - Available on site now for $250 delivered ($150 Euro plus $25 euro delivery, and it doesn't have the paps telescopic pin upgrade)

*driptips not included

Both these mods and genesis combo's are very good performers and in great condition

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-07-13 at 04:02 PM.
    fudgeball, bugzme, davee and 1 others like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

God damn it !
    RichoVonBlack likes this.

GOD FUCKING DAMN I've been wanting P+ but funds are too tight at the moment, Missus doesnt earn enough money for me to be spending money on mods

AVF Regular
    If it comes to it I'd buy just the P+ mate

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dk mcjerkmjfern View Post
    If it comes to it I'd buy just the P+ mate
    I will most likely keep them if no one wants the combo as the P+ if my only 20mm mod to match the 20mm somnium
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    No worries mate. Can't believe you got a refund for the Somnium. I got nothing out of the guy. Good stuff

AVF Regular
    oh and I may as well throw in a igo W dripper with the P+ as its also 20mm- you cant see in the pic but i drilled another 1.2mm hole in the other side for dual wick setups on the igo and scratched the other side as the drill slipped when i drilled it, but its a good fit with the P+ as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 20-07-13 at 03:41 PM.

AVF Regular
    Mick, how tall is the temon/temon combo. Was looking at the hybrid version at MM. Definitely interested in it.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lheamfrg View Post
    Mick, how tall is the temon/temon combo. Was looking at the hybrid version at MM. Definitely interested in it.
    Not including the driptip its 12.7 cm's. What makes the temon a unique 16mm gennie is that it can also fit 1/8 ceramic wicks in it.

AVF Regular
    PM me your pp details mick. I'll take the Temon combo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast