Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: (WTB)(MELB) 22mm Dripping RBA

AVF Regular

(WTB)(MELB) 22mm Dripping RBA

Hi All,

Sold my P+ so only have 2 22mm mods now and need a 22mm Dripping RBA.

Not really concerned if it has 3 posts as I will use this out and about with 18350 batts and dual coil/sub ohm set up sucks the battery dry far to quickly.

Would only buy RBA's that have SS posts as I wont use copper/brass posts chinese rba's.

If you have one you would like to sell at a fair price or know of any in stock anywhere let me know

The only 22mm one I know about that is in stock at the moment is the DRA, at vapour freaks, but their postage is really slow (4 to 6 weeks). I am also too lazy to put myself on the list for a Senisis Dripper which would be ideal by the looks of them as they will screw straight on to a paps lux for a hybrid look. If you have a hellfire dripper, i would take that too
    Last edited by Mickg33; 22-07-13 at 01:15 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    Cheap dripper/tank. The ud agi
    Mickg33 likes this.

These are what you should looking for Mickg33: AGI, Nimbus, IGO-l, DRA-XL
    I know people have good reviews about them.

The AGI, you can use dripping mode or genesis mode and you can get it from Vapeking. One of my friend using this and he is having a ball with it, both modes.

AGI Rebuildable Dripping and Tank Atomizer - Pyrex
    Mickg33 and Milkman_ like this.

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    Cheap dripper/tank. The ud agi
    thanks for that - totally missed that you could convert it to a dripper - I liked the igo w so this looks perfect for me, unless anyone else has something they want to sell thats 22mm I think I will grab one of these from vapeking
    Vinny likes this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

Not my picture, but AGI dripping mode really looks nice. I love the straight plan look of it on 22mm PV

Mickg33 and lheamfrg like this.

AVF Regular
    yep agree vinny, liked the igo w on the 20mm P+, because it was plain and worked fine with some tweaks so this is the equivalent in a 22mm size
    Vinny likes this.

AVF Regular
    haha. Silverx had it on the vela clone agi drip mode in 18350 and the thing was so tiny. I reckon the agi is such a bomb at its price and well worth its money 100x over.
    Mickg33 likes this.

AVF Regular
    yeah will be perfect on the paps lux, just ordered one
    Vinny likes this.

You can use it until you can find the Nimbus later. Those are the two 22mm IMO that look nice.

DRA-XL looks ugly IMO and top heavy too

Last edited by Vinny; 22-07-13 at 01:54 PM.

AVF Regular
    yeah i looked at the dra xl on vapor freaks but didnt like the look of it much - i was happy with the igo w 20mm on the P+ so I think i will be happy with the igo ud as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast