Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

[***CLOSED***]Provari new style spring

Should be getting a dozen in a few weeks .. post interest here.

not in it for profit, they wlll be $1.25 + post. will get addresses PM'ed to me and send em out when arrived based on who requests em first.

if you have an 18650 cup then I assume you will be wanting 2 unless you never use the 18500 cap or don't care or are cash strapped and intend to swap springs as required

I measured the old one at around 40mΩ .. be interesting to see what the difference is, these are supposed to be a slightly heavier material and silver plated.

so far ..
    me ..2
    ACB .. 1 .. sent
    macca350 .. 2 sent
    boz 2 sent
    jato 2 sent
    dm 1 sent
    bee 2 .. cancelled ( no address or contact, send to elsewhere)
    Last edited by Stoney; 10-08-11 at 06:58 PM.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Actually, make that 2 for me if you can.......I forgot about the 18650 extension

Cheers
    Daily Setup: Modded 3400mah FDV iStick, Orchid v4 RTA
    Daily Juice: Vaporeyes - Lazer Lombardi
    In the mail: Vapor Flask DNA40

Boz
    AussieVapers approved Vendor
    2 for me too please Mr Stoney
    Bozecig Electronic Cigarettes

Use code "aussievapers" for 5% off your order

GLV2 5v - VW JIB Mini & Mid - Infinity Pro MIW Edition - Lavatube - Alpha Ultramax with RES - Little Gem - Buzz x 2 - Jazz Carto Pipe - Black Beauty - Revo v2 - 510N - eGo-C - VV & LCD eGo-T - NoEgo 14500 - LEO - GGTS - GG Slim - iAtty - Indulgence v1 & v3 - 510XL

Supreme Overlord of these Realms
    As discussed I will need two Mr Stoney.

AV Approved Manafacturer/Modder
    Damn, I received 2 springs and new pila charger 2 days ago, to be honest i really didnt think that the new spring would make much difference, boy was i wrong
    I reckon i am getting 30-40% increase in battery life. The difference in thickness of the springs measured with a vernier, old one 0.66mm compared to new one 0.73mm approx 10% thicker,
    will measure resistance tomorrow. The old spring looks like it is made from stainless and the new one is plated with silver, not to sure what metal it is though.

AVF Regular
    Tut tut!

After paying all those $, you'd think the things'd have decent springs!

*bolts for the scrub* =P

The main reason I figured the spring was an issue is I can feel the heat being generated in the bottom tube .. so I knew it was losing watts there.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    Tut tut!

After paying all those $, you'd think the things'd have decent springs!

*bolts for the scrub* =P
    I still fail why people think this is an expensive mod, the GG cost me twice as much . it was a tube, it failed at that.
    The indulgence was considered a cheap mod .. it was a tube and was $50 cheaper than the provari.
    A 6v 905 mod cost me over $100. A tube..

My provari works fine, it will work better with a super spring
    point at the other mods that have silver plated copper based springs, they all use a spring. They just all use crappy ones.

So yeh .. you better keep running slothy. The provari cult will remember your face. might not be tomorrow, might not be next week, but one day someone you least expect, maybe a taxi driver, maybe a barman, will just sweetly smile and say something like 'crappy spring hey'.

then you will know.

sleep well my friend.

bee
    Woah wtf, I was about to ask what difference new springs would make but eric pretty much summed it up for me :O

Stoney m'lady, is your dozen spoken for already or can I get on that list for a pair?

Guys if Stoney's supply runs out.....I will have a few spares floating around when the order gets here.

But only after Stoney tells me that he has none left.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast