Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: WTS Diablo Hybrid

***SOLD***WTS Diablo Hybrid

SOLD PAYMENT RECEIVED THANKS MIR

Selling my Diablo Hybrid, polished version #516

Moving away from Gennies as I am loving my silica

Note the magnets in the switch have been replaced with a spring as I broke the replacement set I got. Seems to be an issue with these and even the maker, Gixxxer, is putting springs in the next model. Works brilliantly. Magnets are available from Diablo Mods if you must have them for 6euros.

Few small marks that can be polished out. Bought from a member here not long ago.

$240 including standard post and pp fees.

IMAG0213s.jpgIMAG0214s.jpg

Seeing that I am moving away from gennies I'll throw in an A4 sheet of #325 SS mesh, 5m of 32a Kanthal and a brand new ceramic wick.
    Last edited by vreidisgod; 30-07-13 at 07:14 PM. Reason: price drop finished
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing

AVF Regular
    Your replacement set broke too?? Wow those magnets must be made of ceramic or something... Spring is definitely the way to go in the Diablo IMO

Great seller and great mod, you won't be disappointed!
    vreidisgod likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    wow cant believe u are selling this. My diablo is one hybrid i will never sell. Such a good hybrid. Diablo hybrid is a keeper.
    vreidisgod likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    Your replacement set broke too?? Wow those magnets must be made of ceramic or something... Spring is definitely the way to go in the Diablo IMO
    Haha yeah mate they lasted a day lol. I was so careful putting them in but didn't tighten the button down enough. A few uses of the locking ring later and bam, button off and magnets in pieces on the floor. They really are way too fragile.

Looks like Diablo mods has realised this and released springs for these originals.

From Diablo Mods :
    "Springs have been added in stock at http://webshop.diablomods.net/
    These are for people owning V1 or V1.1 and wanting to replace the magnets with spring."

It works awesome with a spring and probably should have been released this way in the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by urecia View Post
    wow cant believe u are selling this. My diablo is one hybrid i will never sell. Such a good hybrid. Diablo hybrid is a keeper.
    Sure you don't want a polished one to sit next to your media blasted version

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vreidisgod View Post
    Sure you don't want a polished one to sit next to your media blasted version
    Hahaha. I stick to my rule of not having one of the same item. Haha. Kayfun doesn't count. Ones a lite ones a 3.1

Hahaha. I stick to my rule of not having one of the same item. Haha. Kayfun doesn't count. Ones a lite ones a 3.1
    Haha and if you buy a Russian 91% it is different again as it has air flow control in a lite body.
    Oh and that extender is awesome I should have bought two though and made it absolutely huge. Maybe when I get my 3.1 lol

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by vreidisgod View Post
    Haha and if you buy a Russian 91% it is different again as it has air flow control in a lite body.
    Oh and that extender is awesome I should have bought two though and made it absolutely huge. Maybe when I get my 3.1 lol
    really????? damn i shud have got 1. You know i dropped my kayfun with lux yesterday. My heart was shattered. The kayfun 3 piece tank got twisted! i couldnt unscrew the plastic part out because the threadings were totally out. i thought the plastic part was rooted and was prepared to use my spare. Had to bang it with a hammer to straighten it back to unscrew. Gave it a wash, and wolla, working again with no leaks. I must say the plastic piece sure is quality build as well. I dont think it will mind even cinnamon or mint flavors since its so thick.

really????? damn i shud have got 1. You know i dropped my kayfun with lux yesterday. My heart was shattered. The kayfun 3 piece tank got twisted! i couldnt unscrew the plastic part out because the threadings were totally out. i thought the plastic part was rooted and was prepared to use my spare. Had to bang it with a hammer to straighten it back to unscrew. Gave it a wash, and wolla, working again with no leaks. I must say the plastic piece sure is quality build as well. I dont think it will mind even cinnamon or mint flavors since its so thick.
    Wow ! damn good quality those Kayfuns. Probably lucky you didn't unscrew them as it probably would have cross threaded. Did you end up buying the clear tank ?

Oh and bump titty bump for this.
    C'mon the Devil needs some lovin

AVF Regular
    i did. got a big clear tank myself and a spare half tank. BUMP for a good hybrid. Wondering why no one has got this yet for such a good price.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast