Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: FS : Brand New Never Used Immortalizer and Cyclome Atomizer AFC Cap

FS : Brand New Never Used Immortalizer and Cyclome Atomizer AFC Cap

Hi All,

I got impatient waiting on a pre-order on these items from an overseas supplier so picked them up locally weeks ago,

My preorder for each of them arrived 2 days ago and after consulting with the Mrs the second one of each will never see any use and would just sit on the shelf unused.

I think this will be the first time I've ever posted a for sale thread. Any items I sell on avf will be under retail price or value!

Each item is in mint, unused, brand new condition without any surface scratching or marks of any kind. Comes with 1year manufacturers warranty against manufacturing defects and original packaging.

Any damage caused by incorrect use of the device, scratches, marks or cross threading of screws is not covered by warranty

Immortalizer V3 - SOLD TO FLOORZONE
    Ctclone AFC Cap - $25 + shipping of your choice (includes PP fee). These vary from $35 to $50 AUD without shipping. Please note this is an airflow cap addon and not a complete atomizer. It will allow you to control the airflow of a cyclone top fed dripping atomizer.

Buy both and I will ship it to you for free.Payment by PayPal only.

Both items are in their original packaging / seal and the immo also comes with a small allen key.

Australian residents only,

Kind Regards,
    Sam
    Last edited by soth; 26-07-13 at 10:15 PM.

AVF Regular
    please excuse my ignorance sam,does the imortaliser have to use no res wire and res wire like the greek stuff?have not paid much attention to drippers.
    RIP VP

Quote Originally Posted by floorzone2 View Post
    please excuse my ignorance sam,does the imortaliser have to use no res wire and res wire like the greek stuff?have not paid much attention to drippers.
    No no-res wires mate you set it up like any other dripping atomizer using kanthal and wick (stainless steel, ecowool, silica) with one unique feature, the ceramic part is replaceable and your wick can rest on it without shorting. the device. However over time it will need to be replaced. Vapersphere stock replacement ones for peanuts

These are the 3 parts of the atomizer (next to the never used ones)

The version 3 has new L shaped poles which help with dual or quad coils / flat kanthal as They provide greater surface area

If you prefer a loose draw you can remove the center cylinder and just vape im this cofiguration (with a drip tip)

For a tighter draw you then add the center piece / shield back which allows less air to reach the channels/air holes.

I really really like it and if I didn't have 6 other new drippers to test and review pr own one of these already I would hold on to it in a heartbeat.

There are a stack of reviews out there for this atty and I'm yet to find a negative one.
    Last edited by soth; 26-07-13 at 07:46 PM.
    floorzone2, Stomp and Jas like this.

I have both of these and if you don't buy them you will hate yourself forever.

I never got my allen key, what's it for?

AVF Regular
    sounds like it is worth a try.$100 posted sam?
    RIP VP

Super Moderator
    2x Qs Sam, what are the dimensions of the atty, and can the other "thing" (technical term no less) be used with that atty or is it meant for something else?
    floorzone2 likes this.
    Ignore the Super-moderator tag in my profile, I have resigned from that position but admin have not updated my profile as yet

AVF Regular
    good question gt,i thought they were ment for each other.
    RIP VP

AVF Regular
    No the AFC is only for the Cyclone
    Juzm likes this.

AVF Regular
    The Afc top cap has an adjustable air hole for the cyclone dripping atty.
    Juzm likes this.
    Move along!!! Nothing to see here.

AVF Regular
    so i really only want the immortaliser?dont have the other thingo.
    RIP VP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast