Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Clean Out - Multiple Mods, RBA's etc For Sale List - Aussies Only

Clean Out - Multiple Mods, RBA's etc For Sale List - Aussies Only

Hi All,

I need to clear room for new mods incoming at the moment in the nexts six months and would like to give something back to AVF members.

So to that end im having a clean out sale of all mods and rba's that I dont feel will see much use and would be much happier in your homes being used regularly by AVF members.

All prices are under RRP to give members the best opportunity to pick up a bargain. I may continue to add to this list if I find more things to sell.

Only shipping to AU destinations and I reserve the right to not sell items to users at my discretion (eg users with under 50 posts)

All prices are negotiable unless listed otherwise, pictures will be posted on a request basis. EG. show me icture of item blah.

Local pickup will not be available. Any spares I have for the items will be shpped with them.

With the exception of a few minor marks on some SS peices they are all ini in mint condition (theres some tiny exceptions),, I'll add pics tomorrow on a request basis. eg if you are interested in item X i will post pics.

To make things as fair as possible I will try to evenly distribute the goods between members. EG i won;t be accenting offers for 'the lot'

All prices include paypal fee's, shipping is the only extra cost using the method you request (standard,express,etc)

In the majority of cases I will have an invoice and/or warranty to provide you

If item's are not sold they will stay in the collection as I am in no hurry to sell any of it.

I am not really interested in trades but I will assess that on a case by case basis,l

No unicorns are in this list or hybrids and the only uicorn i'd consider trading for is a mister silica full kit v 3 /

Mods either Mechanical or Electronic
    1) 1 x Gus telescopic, no scratches or any kind, bought new for $160 USD, 100 AUD ono + shipping of your choice includes updated hot spring and telescopic cetre potit. Reason for selling never gets used. 1 x Gus 18500incluydes updated button $80 ono
    2) Smok Natural, RRP $70, no scratches of any kind mint condition used for about 3 days of tjat
    hardly used, $45 AUD + shipping of your choice. Reason for selling never gets used.
    3) Smok Sidewinder RRP $70 no scratches of any kind barely fired, 18350 30AUD + shipping of your choice.Reason for selling never gets used.
    4) Smok Sidewinder RRP $70 no scratches of any kind barely fired, 18650 35AUD + shipping of your choice. Reason for selling never gets used.
    5) GP PAPS 2.5 18350 including telescopic pin, 18350 ,pde polished stainless steel no marks or scratches that a minor polish would not fix bought new on 26/4/2013 for 85 Euro want 75 AUD or nearest offer, may have other tues for it somewhere (18500/18650) but unsure. Tubes would be without a scratch and $15 each.
    6) Titan 1.5 two tone silver/brass aluminum version, paid 120 USD May 5th 2013. Minor scratches to the alumnium in 3 places, silver and brass pins, switch perfect. 50 AUD ono + shipping. Reason for selling have cronus.
    7) Sentinel Tri Tone, Silve, Copper aluminium. Paid $128usd in May, barely used, silver pins, not a mark on it, want 80aud firm + shipping Reaspm fpr selling have an M16 ? private Mod v2
    8) Smok Zmax Mini 2.5 pt v3 + Exension Tube for 18490 $70 AUD RRP - Barely used RMS/Mean and Atomizer check version, not a scratch on itit $45 AUD Firm + shipping
    9 Smo Zmax 2.5 or v3 pt (non mini version) - Barely used $80 AUD RRP - Barely used RMS/Mean and Atomizer check version, not a scratch on itit $55 AUD Firm + shipping
    10) Itaste latest version bought new in kit form, used for a week interstate, no scratches on it, includes battery charger, all tubes, case, trustfire batteries, 80aud retail $50 aud ono still under warranty.
    11) Evic, 18350 genuine joytech tube, 18650, control head, box etc, paid $109 retail approximately 9 moths ago from vking, 18350 was extra, not a single scratch or mark on it, includes Panasonic 1850 battery supplied y vk. $70 ono + shIpping
    12) 1 x Sioux mod 1 week old $140 Firm
    13) 1 x GGTS SS Restored - Sold to Captain

Misc
    Provari SS polished ttwins by kir fanis, never used, $25
    Provari SS extension tubes by antimistique $20 ono

RBA's
    1 x Genuine DID, (D20) + spares, pre numbered version, no scratches, all SS components, new insulators, $50 ono firm
    1 x Genuin ZAU barely used + spares $120 firm
    1 x Genuin ZAP barely used + spares including tank $130 firm
    1 x AC9 1.2 + spares kits x 2's, upgraded insulators no scratches or marks $120 firm includes 2 caps (1.2mm and open draw).
    1 x Siam Cobra 5ml barely used, spare's including tank, orings, insulators, etc $140 firm
    1 x ebaron dripper pro, 2 weeks old, they sent me out the wrong one ( wanted the spiral for my reo), dont have a provari anymore, $50 aud firm and will supply invoice/warranty. Still has its original cup installed and has never been fired.
    1 x Provari Prive tank $40 ono
    1 x Reomiser (rebuildable atomizer for reo's, used twice) 40 AUD firm
    1 x Steammachine complete set, Gini (Genesis), Dripper, Sera Filler, Kir Fanis Clear Windows, Spares, etc $140 AUD ono
    1 x GMFK complete (original batch) minor marks on topcap includes minimal spares $120 AUD Firm
    1 x RSST complete $10
    1 x Gbell 1.2 (once i've upgraded the entre post) _ spare pyrex . orings etc $90 firm
    1 x Mini Did including Pyrex tank , lots of spres $100 Firm
    1 x Arashi Mini $60 firm with spare tanks
    1 x Leo Telescopic Killer Tank $50 firm
    1 x Line SS $60 firm.
    1 x Rapid Carto Tank with 2 spare sets of glass never used $70 firm
    1 x Arrow #389 never used $130 AUD Firm includes spare tank and drip p;

Other
    2 x Evolve Kick's never used only a month old, have receipt from electronic stix, seal has not even been broken, asking $25 per kick to line up with clone costs
    1 x Fusion SG1 sigelei hybrid kit complete, bought 2 of these only need one.
    Last edited by soth; 27-07-13 at 02:58 AM.
    Captain, filbert, lozza 82 and 5 others like this.

Awesome prices on great gear mate - pity I went all out these last few days otherwise would have definitely grabbed a few things here.

Should sell quick - good luck!

AVF Regular
    Soth

Sign me up for ac9, the did and gbell if that's ok please

send through paypal details when you have a chance
    Last edited by conner83; 27-07-13 at 08:15 AM.

AVF Regular
    1 x Reomiser (rebuildable atomizer for reo's, used twice) 40 AUD firm
    1 x Fusion SG1 sigelei hybrid kit complete
    Could I reserve these please soth? (oh and how much is the SG1?). Just waiting for a cash injection over the next few days.

AVF Regular
    I'll take the paps, RSST and I'm considering the ZAU.
    Edit: Will also take the ZAU.
    Edit 2: Will take the paps tubes also if you find them, forgot to mention.
    Last edited by chainsawttp; 27-07-13 at 03:27 AM.

The sale follows the normal rules of the forum in that the first to post on each item gets first preference.

I'll be heading to sleep now, but rest assured I'll be taking pics for each person's requested item's to allow them to decided if the condition meets their expectations

For the Fusion SG1 kit it will be 25AUD (paid 25USD about a month back, its kmever been used, includes all accessories, orings, instructions

Goodnight guys, it has taken me and the mrs a few hours to put this together and I'm beat, rest assured i;ll start responding to eacj ,essage after I've been to the post office to buy a huge amount of auspost padded bags and send that first thing i sold earlier this evening.
    have a good lseep all.

This is within reason, eg someone can't come in and reserve 30+ items

Ill take the titannnn

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by soth View Post
    Misc
    Provari SS polished ttwins by kir fanis, never used, $25
    Keen to take this off your hands, no photo needed.

ill take SG-1 if lheamfrg doesnt want been looking for one for while. need a good RBA too ill have to look through what ur selling
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

Dibs on the Sentinel please!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast