Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mickg33
  • 1 Post By genoxy

Thread: (WTB/WTT)(MELB) Zen 2 System Mini RBA Genesis

AVF Regular

(WTB/WTT)(MELB) Zen 2 System Mini RBA Genesis

Hi All,

Getting bored waiting for these to come into stock. I have a DX 350/500 so just need the Zen 2 Genesis if anyone has one.

I would consider trading my Piccollo V3, Kayfun Lite or maybe even EPM +/- cash for one if that sweetens the deal.

Cheers
    Mick
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-07-13 at 11:35 AM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    someone dig deep, otherwise i will crumble and buy the gun metal black brevis that are in stock , that i will somehow justify that i need

had one in the cart and was in the process of checking out, but then thought, wait a second, do you really need it and deleted it.

surely someone has bought one and thought, gennies are not for them, and i will stick to the zen2 carto tank
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-07-13 at 04:44 PM.
    lheamfrg and vreidisgod like this.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickg33 View Post
    someone dig deep, otherwise i will crumble and buy the gun metal black brevis that are in stock , that i will somehow justify that i need

had one in the cart and was in the process of checking out, but then thought, wait a second, do you really need it and deleted it.

surely someone has bought one and thought, gennies are not for them, and i will stick to the zen2 carto tank
    Lol done that a few times...
    Mickg33 likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    ok, never look at sites when hungover , i just bought the gunmetal version so this thread can be closed please