Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Mickg33

Thread: (FS)(MELB) Zen DX 350 or 500 or both tubes

AVF Regular

(FS)(MELB) Zen DX 350 or 500 or both tubes

Hi,

Selling this Stainless steel DX 350 and 500 mod as I have the black dx versions on the way now. Never browse vaping sites hungover when your credit card is close by

These cost USD$110 for the 18500 mod, USD$30 for the extra 18350 tube and USD$ 13.95 postage. So $170ish in australian dollars.

I will sell these for $135 including express post.

Heres a pic in 18350 mode in between a P+ and Paps lux to get an idea of size. 18500 tube not pictured but included. Probably best suited if you think you may buy a zen2 ss gennie or carto tank or dripper down the track. These are in great condition and are a good mod, otherwise i wouldn't have bought the black version, but while more expensive, i think the paps 2.5 SS is a better standalone mod, but for $135 posted with 2 tubes this zen2 package is pretty good value for money
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Mickg33; 27-07-13 at 11:38 PM.
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    morning bump - will throw in a smok octupus rba as well
    I have 50% Originals and 50% clones, am too lazy to try to change the world and bored with the whole debate

AVF Regular
    pic off both tubes plus original packaging
    Attached Images Attached Images

AVF Regular
    last bump, if not sold by tonight i think i will keep them, as i can always mix and match with my black zens on the way

for $135 which includes express postage, and 2 tubes this is a pretty good deal

AVF Regular
    ok mods you can close this thread, i have convinced the girlfreind i tried my best to sell these, and can now keep them
    TimmyC and lheamfrg like this.

Damn, and damn your reasonable and caring girlfriend.....