Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: FS: ZAU + DX 350 ZEN Mech Mod

AVF Regular

FS: ZAU + DX 350 ZEN Mech Mod

Up for sale is the ZAU (Z-Atty Universal) and also ZEN tube Mech Mod the DX 350 for 18350 batteries.

ZAU is in great condition, been used but not much, comes in original tube with pre-oxidised wicks and allen tool.

DX 350 is like brand new, will come in original tube.

They were made for each other, the finishes match perfectly. Drip tip not included.

ZAU - $120 + postage
    DX 350 - $110 + postage

Buy both together for $220 express posted within Australia PLUS FREE ZENJECTOR!

image (3).jpgimage (4).jpgimage (1).jpg
    Last edited by genoxy; 29-07-13 at 06:33 PM.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

AVF Regular
    I Know Juzm has been desperately searching for a ZAU - so may want to PM him
    Juzm and genoxy like this.

Genoxy, mate I might be interested too, depending on whether Juzm wants this - he has posted a few times that he's looking! Dibs if he doesn't pick it up
    Spending way too much $$$ on gear... Still better than smoking!

AVF Regular
    Just on the ZAU or the DX350 also?

Really hoping to sell them together if possible.

Trade with silverdog v2?

Actually just the ZAU - I'm waiting to get home to get my Zen2 dx6 carto hybrid, so I'll already have a zen2 to stick it on unfortunately. If anyone else wants both, they should take precedence. I'm also waiting to get my Roller and Nzonic, so have now bought 3 mech mods, none of which I've actually got!! I'm also definitely going to be trying to pick up a Kayfun from intaste later thisweek, so I'm right for mods, just need the RBA's for them Especially since that Boba's should be close to getting in when I get home The vape-wait is killing me tho!
    genoxy likes this.
    Spending way too much $$$ on gear... Still better than smoking!

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silverx View Post
    Trade with silverdog v2?
    Sorry dude, looking to reduce my mods and only jump on things I really, really want...

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnolane View Post
    Actually just the ZAU - I'm waiting to get home to get my Zen2 dx6 carto hybrid, so I'll already have a zen2 to stick it on unfortunately. If anyone else wants both, they should take precedence. I'm also waiting to get my Roller and Nzonic, so have now bought 3 mech mods, none of which I've actually got!! I'm also definitely going to be trying to pick up a Kayfun from intaste later thisweek, so I'm right for mods, just need the RBA's for them Especially since that Boba's should be close to getting in when I get home The vape-wait is killing me tho!
    Yep all good, boba's should be here soon! Reminds me to check tracking again
    Jonnolane likes this.

AVF Regular
    Bump

Buy both together and I will throw in a Zenjector worth $50

Good deal...

AVF Regular
    Bump, surprised no-one is nibbling on this

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast