Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[***CLOSED***]Wanted - Buzz or 5v mod FECKING URGENT!!

I'm looking for a buzz or other 5v mod. I'm leaving for the mines on Friday the 22nd. Anyone have a good 5v mod and can express ship to WA. Drop me a line. I have paypal funds standing by.
    Last edited by shayne; 17-07-11 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Wording off

Provari Wanted.

I have satisfied my urgent need for a mod and am now looking to add to my collection. Any Provaris needing a new owner. Let me know.

Sik
    Well if its not urgent... www.provape.com ^_^
    Current Vape: Variable Wattage mod, EPM Boge tanks, Something Fruity

Quote Originally Posted by Sik View Post
    Well if its not urgent... www.provape.com ^_^
    They have been closed and are weeks behind when they reopen Monday. If I don't find one used. I'll go to them when they catch up.

Shayne as far as I know...they are always about a 3 week delivery from order to receival (at a minimum), but you are right and the 4 days off will put them behind even a little further.

I will be talking with them tomorrow to find out where my shiny black one is and how long it will be. I will ask what their current lead time is and let you know.
    Last edited by Hack; 17-07-11 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Hack View Post
    Shayne as far as I know...they are always about a 3 week delivery from order to receival (at a minimum), but you are right and the 4 days off will put them behind even a little further.

I will be talking with them tomorrow to find out why my shiny black one is and how long it will be. I will ask what their current lead time is and let you know.
    It says on the site, less than two weeks, but that was before they left on holiday. Might be longer now. I'm in no hurry but would like one before winter is out. See what they tell you tomorrow. I might order one up with an 18650 tailcap, if they have some shipping soon. I'd even take a full kit as I have none of the standard batteries and charger.

If there has been a break that would certainly add some lead time, but when I ordered mine it said 1-2 week delay and was shipped 48 hours after I placed the order!

Quote Originally Posted by soundasleep View Post
    If there has been a break that would certainly add some lead time, but when I ordered mine it said 1-2 week delay and was shipped 48 hours after I placed the order!
    I should just go ahead and order, let it get here when it gets here. I will let them get back from holidays and get settled in first.

Shayne

they keep order number updated on a facebook page I think, there is an ecf thread that gets updated fairly regularly.
    In order of useful: Provari V2 and V1, vamo, eGo twist, Katana v3, Hex, Orion v2, LavaTube, eGo x 6, VMAX, 510N, Tick V2, Tick V1, noEgo 18650, noEgo 14650 , Indulgence x 2, 905 6v mod, KR808D

Quote Originally Posted by shayne View Post
    I should just go ahead and order, let it get here when it gets here. I will let them get back from holidays and get settled in first.

Shayne
    I'll see if I can locate them on facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast