Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vreidisgod
  • 1 Post By genoxy

Thread: Vamo V3 and some juice.

Vamo V3 and some juice.

Vamo V3 Silver Chrome version like new condition only used twice ( to check ohms on coils haha )

You could but it from Fasttech for about $37 Australian and wait forever for it or you could give me the $37 and have it next week.

$37 posted

Also got a heap of sweet, literally, juice for sale

All aussie made doublers from VapeKing already mixed up ( pm for details )

5 x fruit flavours 10ml each ( Apricot, Raspberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Strawberry )
    5 x desert flavours 10ml each ( Baked apple, Banana Split, Chocolate, Tiramisu, Caramel )
    1 x desert flavour 30ml ( Cherry Ripe )
    1 x tobacco flavour 30ml ( Royal Blend, it really is a sweet flavour and is my all day vape I just want as many people to try this as possible because it's awesome )
    1 x tobacco flavour 30 ml ( Honey Nut Tobacco, probably the closest I have come to a true tobacco flavour and is something I keep on hand when I need a "smoke" )

$67 posted

or buy both for $100 Express posted and I'll throw in a little more juice
    Last edited by vreidisgod; 04-08-13 at 09:41 PM.
    Well at least Vaping has stopped my god awful wheezing

AVF Regular
    Hmmm I'll give you $37 for the vamo if you toss in the 1 x tobacco flavour 30ml Royal Blend , I already have a vamo v3, wouldn't mind a spare, maybe to mod I'm always in for a new Tobacco flavour. Also pm me the details of Royal Blend.
    Jeff

AVF Regular
    Haha that was gonna be my offer too, more for the juice than the Vamo though

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"

Quote Originally Posted by aussievapes View Post
    Hmmm I'll give you $37 for the vamo if you toss in the 1 x tobacco flavour 30ml Royal Blend , I already have a vamo v3, wouldn't mind a spare, maybe to mod I'm always in for a new Tobacco flavour. Also pm me the details of Royal Blend.
    Jeff
    Hey Jeff,
    have you tried Vapekings Honey nut tobacco ? It is probably the closest thing I have tasted to a real tobacco flavour. The royal blend is more of a sweet flavour and reminds me of pancakes with maple syrup

Sorry can't throw anything in with the Vamo as I am already losing about 20% by including postage and it really is like brand new.
    Just thought if anyone was thinking of buying one and wanted to get it quicker it would be a good option for them.

I do have a heap of Royal blend and Honey nut on hand as everyone of my friends loves them.
    I can do 30ml for $10 mixed to your specs of either or both.
    Of course you could get the doublers yourself from Vapeking and I cannot recommend both of them highly enough

Quote Originally Posted by genoxy View Post
    Haha that was gonna be my offer too, more for the juice than the Vamo though
    Haha poor Vamo lol

Royal Blend should come with a warning as it is soooo bloody addictive
    XR5 likes this.

AVF Regular
    Nah the Vamo is awesome value but I've already got enough stuff...

I'm sure someone will realise this is a bargain and snap it up!
    vreidisgod likes this.

Invested in vaping so far: Stopped counting Break even in: Never! And that's OK
    "We don't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"