Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Toddosh
  • 2 Post By CMB

Thread: WTB reo repair kit or spare spring by itself

  1. #1
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099

    WTB reo repair kit or spare spring by itself

    Got my reo today from a trade but when i screwed my ebaron dripper on it, it shorted itself out somehow (must of pushed the centre pin up????) and collapsed the hotspring bad times. I managed to get myself out of trouble by pulling the spring out abit but need a new one. Anyone wanna part with a spring or whole repair kit for a grand. Let me know price and ill pay immediatly
    Cheers
    Yatesy

  2. #2
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    N.T.
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    Anyone wanna part with a spring or whole repair kit for a grand. Let me know price and ill pay immediatly
    Cheers
    Yatesy
    Might want to reword that lol, you can have my spring fro a grand

    Seriously though, Toddosh is placing an order with Reosmods this Friday, if you can't find any might be worthwhile in reducing freight costs. I'm still thinking about a kit myself.

  3. #3
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Haha yeah true oooops , yeah if i cant find one ill definetly get one from toddosh if hes all good with it. But ill wait and see if i can find one locally first

  4. #4
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825
    When I do the order I will get a few extra hot springs just incase anyone else is chasing one,even to order 1 cheap spring shipping will kill ya,I have a spare for a.pm me ya address and ill send it in an envelope or its 10 bucks express.cheers
    Vinny likes this.

  5. #5
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddosh View Post
    When I do the order I will get a few extra hot springs just incase anyone else is chasing one,even to order 1 cheap spring shipping will kill ya,I have a spare for a.pm me ya address and ill send it in an envelope or its 10 bucks express.cheers
    That would be awesome if you could send it in a envelope cheers toddosh

  6. #6
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    I've got a full rebuild kit here if you want mate, I got it off Vinny the other week. I can send it to you if you replace it down the track, or can just send you a spring if thats all you need if you can shoot me one back at some stage.

    I still can't find those other spare springs I had
    ckane and Vinny like this.

  7. #7
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825
    No dramas dood,cheers

  8. #8
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Waikerie South Aus
    Posts
    2,099
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB View Post
    I've got a full rebuild kit here if you want mate, I got it off Vinny the other week. I can send it to you if you replace it down the track, or can just send you a spring if thats all you need if you can shoot me one back at some stage.

    I still can't find those other spare springs I had
    I think i just need a spring CMB i think toddosh said he was gonna send me one but i appreciate the offer though bud

  9. #9
    CMB
    CMB is offline
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    SW WA
    Posts
    4,336
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesy88 View Post
    I think i just need a spring CMB i think toddosh said he was gonna send me one but i appreciate the offer though bud
    No worries mate, just offering in case you want it quickly

  10. #10
    AVF Regular
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    1,825
    Hey yatsey sent it today,cheers

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.4
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
All times are GMT +11. The time now is 12:18 PM.