Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: WTB - Provari Mini + Extras

WTB - Provari Mini + Extras

Hi guys, just wondering if any one would like to get rid of a Provari Mini - Preferably in silver.

I have been off the stinkys for just over 2 months now, thanks to a basic ego c stater kit + a twist and a few different kind of clearos.

They have done the trick, but now I think its time to move on and get something a bit more solid.

My only problem is my 2nd half would murder me if I spent $250+ on a provari plus all the extras you need to get started ( batteries and chargers and what not )

So was just wondering, since alot of you guys seem to have all sorts of different mods, would any one be willing to part with their Mini for a reasonable price?

I am in Melbourne BTW.

Thanks

Sam

AVF Regular
    I just received my provari mini today, and i'm extremely impressed with it. IMO it is money worth spending, however have you looked at the provape-1? It isn't vv but made by the same guys for around $100

AVF Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by shapeshiffter View Post
    Hi guys, just wondering if any one would like to get rid of a Provari Mini - Preferably in silver.

I have been off the stinkys for just over 2 months now, thanks to a basic ego c stater kit + a twist and a few different kind of clearos.

They have done the trick, but now I think its time to move on and get something a bit more solid.

My only problem is my 2nd half would murder me if I spent $250+ on a provari plus all the extras you need to get started ( batteries and chargers and what not )

So was just wondering, since alot of you guys seem to have all sorts of different mods, would any one be willing to part with their Mini for a reasonable price?

I am in Melbourne BTW.

Thanks

Sam
    Welcome. Pop your location in your profile (it's a rule for the classifieds).

If a Provari is out of your price range, maybe have a look at a Vamo/SVD or similar equivalent, they are a fair bit cheaper and many swear by them.
    TheDishD likes this.

Yeah I have seen the Provape - Not what im after.

I have done plenty of research about entry level mods, eVic, Vamo, I taste.. all those chinese types. But I always come to the conclusion, if I'm going to spend around $100 on stuff like that, why not pay another $100 and get some thing decent That will save me in the long run.

If I get no love on here, I will have to fork out for a new one ( and cop a beating from the mrs ).

But I just thought I'd ask, as the amount of mods people on here have, im sure they can spare me a mini

Thanks for the reply though, glad your happy with yours.
    lheamfrg likes this.

AVF Regular
    To be honest, I have bought a heap of different mods over my vaping 'career' and often end up selling them pretty quickly and regretting their purchase. The only mods I haven't regretted buying have been Provari's (bought 2, still have 2). They are by far the most dependable mod I have used to date.

Seems expensive, but in the long run, I would class it as worth it.
    lheamfrg likes this.

Yes thats my thinking as-well, but non vapers, eg. the other half dont see it that way.

And in regards to your comment - I guess that why no one wants to sell them!

Hey shapeshifter take the beating, my provari mini arrived today and I have the black eyes to prove it from the Missus, she is coming around now and thinks maybe she will get one. I just ordered it and then pleaded dumb as oops my mistake must have hit the wrong button

Well worth it feels so solid and nice to use

Quote Originally Posted by Philmac View Post
    Hey shapeshifter take the beating, my provari mini arrived today and I have the black eyes to prove it from the Missus, she is coming around now and thinks maybe she will get one. I just ordered it and then pleaded dumb as oops my mistake must have hit the wrong button

Well worth it feels so solid and nice to use
    u actually tried the old hit the wrong button, and it worked? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bodiseifer View Post
    u actually tried the old hit the wrong button, and it worked? lol
    Didn't work but once you have it there are no returns hahahaha
    Bodiseifer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Philmac View Post
    Didn't work but once you have it there are no returns hahahaha
    hahaha it never works just be prepared for the smack in back of the head and same response 'oops hit the wrong button'
    If that doesn't work try a bigger hammer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast